📜🌹Miss Ripley🌹

Note: This is based on the KDrama, Miss Ripley. The storyline will be like that but I will change it a little bit, so if I see any comments about this being similar to Miss Ripley, I will delete that comment since I put some disclaimer here.

~•~•~•••~•~•~

"Why did you abandon me mom?", the 9 year old, (Full Name) said. You were brought to the Orphanage at the age of 9 and you're being bullied and called as an 'unloved child'.

"Hey Girl-That-Was-Never-Loved-By-Her-Parents", a bully said as she put her hair at the back of her ear. You looked up meeting her annoyed face.

"Clean the bathroom with Yoonji", she ordered. You just nodded in agreement and went to get the cleaning materials.

You can't fight back since they were strong, stronger than you and if you fight them back, you will be killed or might be out of the orphanage with those shits.

You got the cleaning supplies and went to the bathroom. In the bathroom, you met Yoonji, a girl by your age.

"Hey, what's your name?", Yoonji asked you while cleaning the toilet. "(Y/N)...", you whispered but loud enough for Yoonji to hear.

"Well (Y/N),I am your friend now and you got nothing to do!", Yoonji said giving you a heart sign with her fingers.

You smiled knowing that you have a new friend, the only one who you became friends with.

You and Yoonji became friends until you were 10 years old. The nun said that Yoonji might be given to a couple wuo wanted a child but Yoonji refused.

You help Yoonji, who doesn't want to be adopted by the couple, to hide so the nun will get another kid.

Despite Yoonji being hidden and you being seen, the nun grew tired looking for Yoonji and grabbed you as replacement. You tried to breakfree but can't.

"YOONJI!", you cried as the nun pulled you to meet your new parents.

You were being treated like trash by them, they used you to pay for some debts they haven't payed yet. They sold you to another couple who wanted a child.

You were given to a very abusive parents again. It is worse that the past one. You were being punched, kicked, pinched and even tied.

You didn't graduate from college because you only finished high school due to some money loss since the couple always uses the money for drinking and drugs. Even a piece of small rice, you can't eat it.

You tried to find some jobs to apply but saw nothing good for a 15 year old. You saw a club, a club who wants some prostitute and can give her money.

You can't do anything. There's nothing you can do but to accept the reality that all she can do is to apply on that strip club.

The club owner fell inlove with you and used you as a tool to get money, and you, yourself, used your body to earn money.

You were earning something better and you can now eat but not as many as the rich can. All you can eat is something small.

You were working on that club for 13 years until you decided to run away since you're tired of selling yourself. With a little help from your friend, Sung Kyu, you got a plan.

Sung Kyu gave you a ticket on train to Kyoto to escape Tokyo. You planned to have 'sex' with the strip club owner, Daiki Aomine.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The night of escape came and the plan works. While Daiki was busy putting hickeys on your neck, his office was slowly burning with fire. (Now Burn Baby Burn, Playing with Fire~~)

When you and Daiki heard some screams and shouts saying, "FIREEEEEEE" (Bultareone Eh Eh oh Eh Ssak Da Bultaewora Bowowowow)

Daiki shot his head up and ran to the Strip Club since the two of you were on the hotel in front of the club. After Daiki left, you grabbed your bag and heels and ran out of the hotel.

You ran to the station and the sight of Sung Kyu standing by the station was seen. You ran and ran until ypu reached the train.

Daiki was running behind you but as he reach the boundary of the train and the station, the door closed.

"I'm not the (Y/N) you knew before, I'm the new (Y/N)", you said as you glare at Daiki knocking the door of the train, shouting your name.

The train went by and you reached Kyoto. You grabbed your bag a little embarrassed by the people who saw the scene that happened a while ago.

You went out of the station and walk by the people, your hand holding firmly to the handle of your bag.

You saw a sign indicating a room for rent. So, you entered the building and met the owner by the counter.

"Good day sir", you bowed at the owner. "So ma'am are you looking for a room?", the man asked. You nodded and he gave you a paper to sign.

"Your room is Room 707 by the Seventh floor, here's your key", the owner gave you a key and kept it's duplicate.

You arrived to your room and saw how small it was for you to fit in. Well, you can move out if you got more money right?

All you need to do is to find an occupation.

You slept thinking about everything you gotta do.

•*•*•*•*•*

You woke up and showered and dressed up. Ypu were walking through the streets of Kyoto and look for some jobs.

You saw a sign of a hotel wanting a hotel manager. You smiled to yourself and entered the hotel and there you bumped to a red head guy.

"I-I'm sorry sir", you apologized. "It's fine", he said and left you standing. You walked to the counter and the girl asked if you reserved some chuchu and chuchu whatever.

"I'm here to apply as a hotel manager?"

"You will apply? Well you need these things to apply by next week you need to give those documents to apply", the girl said as she handed you a paper.

"Thank you", you thanked her and left the hotel.

Things you need to apply:
1. Must be a college graduate and must prove it with a Diploma
2. Must have a birth certificate

You scoffed as you read those. 'Where will I get those from?'

You bumped again but now on a green haired man with glasses. "I'm sorry", you apologized. The man just nodded and left.

To Be Continued