📜- 2nd Waltz

I dedicate this to my lovely father ♡ Though it was mother's day hihihi ♡ I dunno I just think fathers needs love too not just mothers ♡ Without you father you won't be in your mother's ovaries ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----------
-Flashback-

"(Y/N), I want you to be my one last dance... I want my baby girl to be my one last dance before I go", your dad told you before he will go overseas.

"Okay Papa", a seven year old you smiled and agreed.

Your father grabbed your hand and held your back. Your mother played the 2nd Waltz by Dmitri Shostakovich from the piano and you and your father started to dance.

Time came and your father had to leave for his work. He bid good bye to you and your mom and went off.

Tears fell down to your and your mother's face. "Mommy? When will daddy come back?", you asked your mom. "He will soon", your mom anseered and kissed your cheeks.

----------------------------------

You played the 2nd Waltz as you read on wattpad on your phone. After reading on wattpad, you stood up and walked to the grand piano Akashi has and played the 2nd Waltz, the thoughts from your father came back as you play.

-Flashback-

"Are you Mrs. (last name)?", a man asked. "Indeed I am", your mother told the man. You are ten years old and you stood beside your mother who was talking with the man.

"Sorry Ma'am, but Mr. (last name) told me to send this"

The man lend a letter to your mother and left. Your mother closed the door and opened the letter,

'Sorry If I can't go back. I know I disappointed you with what happened. All of our promises are broken. (Mother's Name), protect our Baby (Y/N). Always play the 2nd Waltz on her sleep okay?  I love you both. I'm sorry'

You and your mom cried as you fell on the floor.

-------------------

You cried as you play the piano. The thought of your dad made you cry. You continue to play piano as memories come flooding.

-Flashback-

It was your father's death anniversary and you came to your father's grave. You played the second waltz while you were sitting in front of his grave.

"Daddy, you know what, I found a boyfriend now... I'm sure you will like him... He also plays piano and his favourite classical music is also the 2nd Waltz.. He reminds me of you daddy", You smiled.

"He is also good at basketball and okays violin. You want guys who okay violin right? Because it is a perfect match for piano. Oh and daddy, Akashi and I will play for the President¿ of Japan. I reached so far daddy, just like you", the waltz continued to play as you talk with your dad.

"Without you teaching me piano before, Seijuro and I wouldn't meet and I wouldn't be this famous. Thank You Father... Thank You for everything", You put the bouquet of flowers on his grave and left your father's grave.

-----------------------------

Your mother entered your room and patted your back. You stopped playing the piano and stood up.

"You have to get ready now or else you'll be late", your mother told you. You nodded and followed her.

Your mother helped you wear your white gown and she called Riko and Momoi to put some make up on you while your mom put your headdress.

After the three guided you to the limo and drove to the church. Your mom hold your arms as you both wait for your turn to enter the church.

"(Father's Name), your daughter is a well grown woman now. She is getting married", your mom said looking up the sky. You also looked above the sky and said, "Dad.. I'm getting married to a guy whom you wished for me to be with..Dad be happy okay?"

Soon the doors opened, the 2nd Waltz started as you enter the church, tears come flowing through your eyes as you saw the sight of Akashi infront of the altar.

'Dad... I'm getting married now... I love you'

Your mom let go of your arms and you linked your arms with Akashi.

-Intense Timeskip-

"You may now kiss the bride"

Akashi smiled and removed vail in front of your face and you both kissed. The 2nd Waltz started to play once again. The two of your parted your lips and smiled to each other.

-----------------------

Your mom was holding your two childs and you and Akashi sat on the piano chair.

The two of you played the 2nd Waltz until both of your children sleeps.

'Dad... The two of us did what you did to me when I was younger'

Little did you know Akashi was thinking the same thing.

'Mom... I followed what you did.. Thank you'

------------

💓💓💓