🎃Halloween Special🎃

Hehe sorna for late update
~~~~~

"SEIIIII!!!!!!", you called. Seijuro turmed aroujnd facing you with somewhat annoyed and soft face.

"Let's go to some haunted house!!!", you cheered. Seijuro sighed and nodded.

You happily pulled him to your limo and surprisingly the whole GoM were there.

"YAYYY!!! HORROR HOUSEU!!", Kise cheered. "SHUT UP RYOTA!", Shintaro shouted and he arrange his glasses.

They arrived to the destination and went out of the car. You and Kise were so excited that you look like kids wgile the others were at the back secretly sweating from both of you.

You entered with Seijuro and them bamm!! as you enter the Horror House a scary face met yours. It was Aomine who was running out but was pulled by Atsushi.

All of you went to find some clues to get out of the Horror House. You, Seijuro, Aomine and Kise were on the biggest bedroom where there are various papers.

Aomine found a golden box containing clues that can help you get out of the house. Akashi held out the paper and read, "The most important thing is on the blood"

"On the blood?!?!", Aomine shouted. "Shut up", You shushed him and continued looking on some pictures of a girl from child to her oldest age.

"Sei-chan! Look! The pictures has QR Codes each!", you told him since ypu saw some QR Codes on the bottom of the pictures.

"I think this symbolizes the girl then and now?", Kise said. "Since when did you become so smart?", Aomine asked playing around onto Kise. "Shut up"

Akashi found some box containing some papers with nothing written but one has. It says, 'Surgical Records has clues'

Surgical records?!?? So that is why it the other clue said, 'The most important thing is on the blood'

The surgical records says her blood type is AB. Then at the back of that paper was written, 'Onto the steel bars clues were found. Step one is to find the clues and step two is to understanf them.. step three is on your step'

"What is this shit?", Aomine said. But as they got out of the room a face of a ghost appeared making them scream.

"Leave me ghosts leave me", Kise keeps on saying 'leave me'. You and Akashi left the room and went to the steel bar doors. Kise and Aomine stayed doing some make over like a ghost so they will fool them.

Akashi and you met Tetsuya, Atsushi and Shintaro. "Have you found some clues Tetsu?", Akashi asked. Tetsuya gave out a paper that says, (In BTS' tone) DNA. At the back it says, 'The order'

"THE ORDER OF WHATTTT???", you said. Later while all of you are trying to solve the piece. Some ghost came to you all and started chasing all of you. You and Akashi ran together going to the steel bar doors. Tetsuya has no expression yet he followed Shintaro ans Atsushi since he know's they are scared. Meanwhile, Ryota and Aomine disguised as ghost and started walking out without a care  but still are getting scared.

You and Akashi used the clue Tetsuya gave. You tried the code, 4141. It opened but you remembered the other clue says 'step three is on your step'

You kneeled and startes digging. Akashi questiones you but helped you anyways. You two got a golden treasure box. You opened the box and it contained a key.

"SEI A KEY! A KEY!", you said. Akashi grabbed the key amd opened the door which is inside the steel bar door. He opened the door and saw some lasers. He knows this game, you shall not hit the laser as you go out.

"Do not hit the lasers", you said. "I know", he said and started solving it. He decided to just crawl and it [Crawl] made it [laser] easier.

He pressed the button in the end then there were no lasers left. You easily went out with Akashi but as you two go out you were all met by zombies!!!

You and Akashi are running away drom the zombies and the two of ypureached the gate but it is locked. You decided to just crawl and you and Akashi survived the escape halloween game.

Wanna know what happened to the others?

Aomine and Kise are still struggling. Tetsuya ans Atsushi dying from containing laughters because of Shintaro's girly screams. But in the end.. time came up and the Two teams didn't solve the escape plan.

___________

You all know where I got this idea? First one to gues will have free 2 permanent follows to your account. Thankies!