📜-Spring Day

Note: The one itacilized is the song and the one bold and itacilized is speaking in Korean

Song by:
My seven husbands... sorry...

Song:
Spring Day

Originally the song was by:
Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS)

CHECK THEM OUT! THEIR SONGS ARE HEALING EARS!

-------

I miss you
Saying this makes me miss you even more
Even when I'm looking at a picture of you
I miss you
Time's so cruel
I hate us
Even seeing each other for once
Is now so hard between us

-Bakashit's POV-

I have been waiting for her, my childhood friend, she was the only one here for me like everyday, she spend her time with me. Just to be with me. She's the only girl and my mom whom I treasure so much. But one spring day, she just left. Not even bothering to tell me.

'I miss her', I hate saying this but I can't help. I really miss her. Whenever I remember the word miss. I don't know why... It makes me so angry. I hate it. I really miss her.

-Your POV-

"Yobuseyo? Ah Eomma... what is it?"

"Okay Eomma"

I squeal happily. My job will now allow me to have a leave but it will next month. But a month can wait right? I will come back to Japan and visit Bakashit Seijushit o wait wrong it's Ba- Akashi Seijuro. I miss him so bad.

I looked through his picture with was laying beside my office table. I stole his picture before I left. It makes me miss him more. Memories are flooding back. I miss him. So much. But how is he today? It has been 3 years and I never see him ever again. I was twelve years old and he was thirteen years old when Appa and Eomma and I moved to Korea so appa can continue his work in Big Hit Entertainment.

Now I am working as a manager of the seven dorks, BTS. They made me remember of GoM. Rap Monster makes me remember of Akashi since he is the leader and Akashi is the captain. Yoongi reminds me of Midorima. Taehyung reminds me of Kise, kings of fanservice. Jin since he always eat reminds me of Murasakibara. Well Kuroko? Maybe Kookie? Okay enough of ramble.

Because of my work I haven't got time to visit Japan and look for Bakashit. We move around the world but evertime Bangtan Sonyeondan have their Japan tour I'm busy arranging the schedule of the seven dorks for their vacation. We can't even contact each other since I don't even know if he's into social medias plus Generation of Miracles is pretty popular in Japan so probably fake accounts will be everywhere.

It's all winter here
Even in August
My heart is running on the time
Alone on the Snowpiercer
I want to get to the other side
Holding your hand
I want to put an end to this winter
How much longing
Do we have to see falling like snow
For that spring day to come
Friend

-Akashi's POV-

Everything around me is cold. As cold as me? Your warmness is all I need. I need you beside me. I want to fly away but I can't I can't just leave basketball here it's for my mother and also for her.

"Sei-chan... Are you alright?", Reo shook his hand infront of my face. I nodded and sat on the bench as I watch my team practice.

'It feels like winter even if it's spring without you'