Chapter 1

A/N: Hi there, This is my first Camren story. Actually, my first story in general. I hope you enjoy this. Wanted a different AU. 

-

Everything changed, with just one flyer.

" INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND? HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.

BEGINNER LESSONS:

BRASS 8:45-9:45 Monday and Tuesday

WOODWINDS 10:00-11:00 Wednesday and Thursday

PERCUSSION 12:30-1:30 Thursday and Friday

LESSONS WILL BE HELD IN THE BAND ROOM 245.

DON'T WONDER AROUND THE HALLWAYS WHEN LESSONS ARE DONE.

MUCH APPRECIATED.

GO VIPERS

- BAND DIRECTOR ANDREW SMITH. "

Lauren held the flyer in her hands, and studied it with much intent. Would she really considered joining? Lauren loved music, and being able to play an instrument while representing the High School sounded like a perfect combination to her. But she has no idea what instrument she would want to play, nor what is required to be in the band.

" It's just marching around with instruments." Lauren said to her self.

" Aha yeah? Well, there's a bit more to it."

Lauren looked up from the flyer to find a pair of dark brown eyes looking at her. The girl was absolutely gorgeous. She seen her around, but never actually had classes with her. Currently the brown eye'd girl was smiling at her, which immediately caused Lauren look away blushing.

" I- Erm, What do you mean?" Lauren asked, looking back at the girl.

" Come to the lessons, and we'll find out together." Said the mystery girl, giving Lauren a wink. " I'll be assisting Mr. Smith with the woodwinds and Percussion today. Brass next week. Feel free to stop by." She said, giving a nod towards Lauren and walking away through the crowed hallway.

Lauren was about to call after her, but she doesn't know her name. All she could think about was those dark brown eyes and her playful smirk. Lauren looked back down at the flyer, examining it one last time.

-

Lauren stood infront of the Band Room's doors. She pulled out her phone, checking for the time.

10:00 am

Should she go in already? Would she seem to desperate to be coming at exactly 10 o'clock sharp? Would that girl really be there? Lauren's thoughts were interrupted when the doors flew open, almost hitting her. She backed up and met the same pair of dark eyes.

" Soo, you gonna come in or do I have to make you?" The girl said smirking, in which turned into a genuine smile. She looked back into the room, " Smith, We got fresh meat here." The girl exclaimed to the Band Director.

" Camila, How many times to I have to tell you to not call new commers fresh meat? Call them Newbie Nuggets instead, it's a bit more tender." Said The Band Director, chuckling at his own jokes.

Camila rolled her eyes and turned towards Lauren. The girl smiled and motioned Lauren to come in. " Welcome to the band room. Have you had any experience playing an Instrument?" Camila asked.

" Well, violin and piano doesn't exactly count in a Marching Band, does it?" Lauren asked, smiling softly to the girl.

Camila chuckled. " Not exactly," Camila made her way towards the Band Director. " This guy will help you choose the right instrument for you." Camila said, tapping Mr. Smith's shoulder. Mr. Smith looked up from the music sheets right infront of him and looked at Lauren.