Three

Today was the most boring day ever. Nothing but going over procedure after procedure of how we should act in school. We're fucking seniors. I'm pretty sure if we don't have it by now we won't ever. But, I guess going over procedure is procedure.

I hop into the car and as I wait on Aubry to quit running her mouth I cut on some Cardi. I swear that's my bitch.

"Hey loveee" Aubry obnoxiously yells over my jams as she opens the door.

"Hey, come on I'm tired of this hell hole" I yell back pulling her into the car.

I cut the radio down because knowing Aubry, she's going to want to talk the whole time.

"So how was Mr. Wilkinson's class?" ... yep I was right,

"Ummm like every other class. Boring as hell"

"So rumors true? He really is an ass" she says stuffing cheese puffs in her mouth. I have no idea where she got them in the first place. She pulled them out of nowhere.

"Even truer than I thought" I laugh pulling out of the parking lot.

"You've got to make major moves then"

"Ha, like what?" I scoff. There's No moves I will try he hasn't already seen.

"Oh I've got an idea" she viciously rubs her hands together

"Lay it on me Aubs" I sarcastically remark

"Okay. Take a reaaallyyy sexy pic and set it as your lock screen. Get on your phone during class, you know he's nosy. He'll have to look"

Hmm. That is a pretty good idea. But, I'm not even good at taking sexy pictures. You have to actually be pretty to do that.

"That seems like a good idea, I'll try" I laugh.

———

As I'm sitting in my room I decide to take my picture. I really want to win this bet. Not just because I win 50 dollars but he's so freaking fine. And the fact that I can't have him makes me want him more.

I put on some lingerie I just happen to have. My ex bought it for me and I wasn't about to throw it away. It was way to expensive and pretty. I slip it on, set my phone up, and make a really hot pose laying down on my bed. This should grease his gears. (HAHA.)

We'll just have to find out tomorrow.

☁️ (Yes I know JAYSEE)

Okay so I know I'm a sucky writer but hey I want internet buddies. Be active and I will follow you and we can be
besties😋 btw I'm jamming so hard to stuck in the moment by JB rn🤪😍

Follow me on ig @kyleetrest so we can be all lit up in my dms. We can start a meme chat so I can laugh my ass off!😫