It had taken all his self control to not jump the boy the very moment he had set his eyes on the ethereal human, his beauty too much to handle for him. He had previously striked a deal with the boy's father simply to terrify him, the others fear his contentment. But now, seeing the true aspect of his prize, he was extremely smug, congratulating his egoistic mind of thinking of such a wise decision.

"Well hello there, dear family members of this useless piece of shit."he begins, lips curling into his signature cruel smirk, foot extending to apply a sharp kick to the captured man kneeling beneath him, eyes locked with the gorgeous boy.

"Don't touch him!"

He raises a surprised eyebrow at the command of the younger. Never had anyone dared to raise their voice to him, nor command him. It was a change from the bowed heads and frightened expression he was had becomes accustomed to.

He can feel the men around him tensing, side glance flickering towards him as if awaiting the signal to end the life of the young boy.

The man grins, eyes shamelessly trailing down the boy's figure, "And who are you, angel?"

Taehyung bristles openly, dirty blonde hair falling angrily over his eyes as he draws himself to full height, "Why should I tell you?"

The man doesn't miss the way the boy's mother pinches the side of his hip warningly, expression one of wary.

"Taehyung!"she hisses, through gritted teeth, the said boy tilting his head to look down at his agitated mother.

The man licks his lips, smirking approvingly, "Taehyung is it? A beautiful name for a beautiful boy."

If the young boy hadn't been annoyed before, he certainly was now as he snaps his head to face the taller, dark eyebrows furrowing, the taller man resisting the urge to coo at the adorable sight, "Don't call me that!"

He hums, amusement dancing in his usually cold eyes, "That's a pity. How 'bout gem? Baby boy?"

Taehyung flushes an adorable red, sweater paws reaching up to pat his cheeks that is tinted with a candy blush, "Stop it!"

The others present in the room were completely shocked at the way the powerful man was responding to the younger's disrespectful words, eyes wide with surprise and lips parted.

"Anyway, lets get to business shall we?"the man announces, sweeping his long black coat behind him as he strides forward.

"You see Taehyung, this thing, you call a father isn't as amazing you really think he is."

He watches the younger's expression waver, cherry lips jutting out, a train of sensual thoughts suddenly swarming his mind as he eyes train on the wet, sinful lips that he suddenly wants to ruin.

He clenches his fist, eyes screwing shut. To his left he hears hurried footsteps making his way towards him, a hushed whisper resting quietly over his ear.

"S-Sir are you okay?"

Slender fingers brush away midnight bangs from obscured vision, the tall man grunting his response, "I'm fine, go back to your position."

All the while as he speaks, he never once looks in the direction of who he is conversing with but rather the fragile boy who is watching him curiously, dark alluring eyes glinting suggestively to wide, innocent brown orbs.

"This piece of shit," he continues as if he had never been interrupted, long fingers grasping a fistful of grimy hair, a pained yelp striking the tensed air, the old man's back arching, "Borrowed a couple of thousands back when he wasn't so fucking ugly, for bloody drugs and never once returned it."

The man allows his words to sink into the room, the air around the people in the around somehow thickening. He catches how the woman tenses at his words, guilty eyes flickering to the floor.

"Is there anything you need to say Mrs Kim? You seem pretty damn troubled."

The woman seems shocked at being called out, her tiny body retreating behind her son's lanky figure, their fingers intertwined.

"N-No.."

He releases an airy laugh, "C'mon now ma'm, don't be shy. We all know that you, like your sorry excuse of a husband, has wronged me in some way. Care to share?"

She visibly flinches, her head hung low as she fiddles with her stubby fingers.

"I-I.."

Taehyung wraps a supportive arm around his mother, drawing her close as he smiles softly down at her. He isn't exactly sure what's occurring around him but he knows that the tall man isn't exactly what he pictured as a 'good guy'.

"We haven't got all day Mrs Kim."

She appears deeply troubled as she opens and closes her mouth, grabbing blindly in her mind for suitable words that would possibly not result in her getting killed.

"Tell me Mrs Kim, did you ever know my mother?"

All playfulness and mischievousness that had previously been present in the dominant man's voice is devoid to their ears, his tone steely and cold as he narrows his empty eyes at the frightened woman.

The mention of the man's mother seems to trigger something rather personal in the woman's mind as she suddenly collapses to the floor, bottom lip quivering as she looks up with tear rimmed eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean to! H-Honestly i-it was m-meant to be a j-joke!"

He chuckles darkly, advancing painstakingly slowly to the weeping woman, "Some joke it was."

She can't seem to reply, the sounds of her choked sobs echoing across the silent room. The man's eyes flicker towards Taehyung, the latter rather confused as his gaze diverts from his weeping mother to the man before him. He makes no move to comfort his
mother however, other than grasping her hand tightly in his, the action proving to be uncomfortable for the woman.

"Well, you know what they say. Fuck up? Pay up."

His black eyes watch the crying woman at his feet, soulless and emotionless as usual, as he scoffs at her pathetic form.

"And dear Kim here."he says, a smirk tugging at his lips as he slowly lifts his gaze to the puzzled boy, "Gave me the best form of payment."

Heavy silence blankets the air, other than the woman's choked silence, the two men gazing into the other's eyes. The man finds himself unable to draw his eyes from the ethereal being before him, his breathing shallow as he drinks in his slim figure.

"You."