New Team

"So Hood, where is the team?" Richard asked widening his arms in a sarcastic manner as his voice echoes in the warehouse.

"Smartass." Red Hood mutters.

"Why thank you for complimenting my intelligence." He snarked back grinning slyly.

"Shut the hell up kid."

"Hood you are back!" Kori yells stopping to see the other.

"Why is Deathstroke's apprentice here is he here to be tortured! Ooh, if so I have the first round." Duela said holding up a dagger.

"No, he is joining the team." Jason said glaring at them.

"What if he is spying on us?" Arsonal asks looking at the kid with doubts.

"Please Roy, you have known this kid all your life basically." Hood scowled.

"No, I have not, and do not say my name!" He yelled at the leader.

"Shut the hell up Harper this kid knows everything about you." He rolled his eyes.

Dick was having an amusing time watching the two bicker reminding him of Wally and Artemis.

"Hell, this lame archer still does not know just reveal yourself kid." Hood said as Duela was looking demented at the kid and Star was confused.

"Fine okay, you are no fun." Richard said taking off the mask Deathstroke gave him.

"Robin?" Roy asked in shock not believing it.

"I take it the League did not tell you they found me?" He said sarcastically.

"Them bastards did not tell me!" Roy grounded clenching his hands into fists.

"Wally didn't even tell me dammit!" He yelled wishing to impale someone with an arrow.

"Well, I am not Robin anymore."

"Who are you then?" Roy asked still pissed at the League.

"I need to figure out who I am first." Richard said a bit angry with how much he has changed from the innocent acrobat to the assassin.

"Hm, now we have three people from the League's sidekicks." Hood mutters loading his pistol.

"Hahahaha, that is perfect the League will crumble!" Duela laughs imagining taking over everything.

"Jason, I thought you just wanted Batman." Starfire said in a seductive like way reminded Richard of Poison Ivy a bit.

"Yes, but the whole League should pay too, did you hear about Roy and Ollie?" Jason said in an annoyed tone.

"Killing them all would fix everything we can stand on the highest pedestal!" Duela said desiring to kill all the heroes.

"What about Wally, Barbara, and Artemis?" Dick asked not wanting to harm any of them and not wanting to harm Barry being he is like Wally's father.

"Don't worry Kiddo just the main ones." Roy said messing up Richard's hair.

"How old is the kid?" Star asked looking at the Ex-apprentice not believing him as a threat.

"Sixteen." Dick replied mad at the fact he was referred to as a kid. No kid his age has seen or done what he did.

"Is he not too young for this?" Kori asked a bit perplexed.

"No, he is not." Roy said coming to his aid.

"Can he fight well enough for the team?" She continued.

"Trust me, Kori, this kid took down the League including me before."

"Anyone can take you down, Archer!" Hood countered.

"The Brat needs some new weapons." Duela said looking at the S signed daggers and guns.

"Come on." Jason said as Richard and Roy followed him much to the anti-heroes annoyance.

"Pick." Jason said revealing a crate full of stolen weapons.

"How come you guys do not have your own hideout?" Richard asked examining a certain weapon.

"We just started." Roy answered as Hood picked up a lethal looking gun.

"What about this one." He said handing the expensive weapon to the sixteen-year-old.

"Sure, but I need another for close combat." He said putting the gun in a holster.

He eyed the weapon that he was looking at earlier and picked it up.

"I guess this one will do." He said putting them at his side like the gun.

"Really escrima sticks those are fucking useless." Jason said rolling his eyes.

"No way, I can charge these up to make them shock the opponent with large amounts of electricity enough to crisp them if I want." He said thinking of the possibilities of a weapon that is underestimated, yet can kill an enemy with one jab of electrical currents.

"Perfect." Hood said rolling his eyes imagining the teen with the power of a toaster.

"You still need a name and costume." Roy said sighing.

"Uniform and I think I decided on one."

"What?" Roy questioned.

"Nightwing."