I am sorry

Artemis's P.O.V.

Something seems really off about that teen we were just fighting...I don't know how to explain it, but I think I may have seen him before. Seeing a villian that is about my age that I may recognize is not a good sign, which means I met them when my terrible father forces me to meetings with him. I hope this person is not after the team because of me. Although, the colors look just like that mans that took Robin a year ago. Also, that other young adult I wonder why they were fighting of they are both villains, you would think they would team up against us first. I hate being left in the dark about things that I feel is right in front of me. I wish I knew all the answers we want like where Robin really is, and what about that guy who took him hell, I would be glad to know who the kid is in front of us right now strapped in the bioship. We were going to reveal his face, but Aqualad said to wait for Batman's orders. Pft, we took down this kid not him, yet the mysterious attacker went easy on us. I can tell because he mainly kept dodging not fighting for real. He could have easily killed me when my bow was snapped. Even when fighting Wally he could have broke his legs, but he kept tripping him instead. Shit, the whole team could've been killed in a blink of an eye, Conner could have been hit with the kryptonite in his heart, M'gann could have just been set on fire to burn till death, and even Aqualad the fighting skills with that sword there was many chances he could have slit his throat. Yet, the kid only tried to fatally harm the guy in the red helmet. Something seems wrong, and I am going to get to the bottom of this for Robin's sake, and the teams.

"Hey, guys?" M'gann asked.

"What is it Miss M?" Kaldur questioned.

"That teen there seemed really angry when fighting, but... I can't describe it. It is almost like he wanted to kill us however, if he did why are we still here?"

"Who knows M'gann maybe he had orders not to." My boyfriend responded.

"No, it was personal yet, we never seen him before have we?"

"Not that I know of although, I did notice he has the same colors as the man who took Robin." I say.

"What! I can go through his mind, and force some memories out or knowledge!"

"No, absolutely not M'gann that may harm his mental state." The leader said.

"So what is this is about Robin I will happily obtain the knowledge with force if I must!"

"Tsk, you are all imbeciles Robin would have never wanted you to go through a mind of another with the knowledge you may cause much destruction to their mental state." RR said.

"Well, he is not here is he!" She countered.

"M'gann that is enough Batman will handle obtaining information from the kid!" Batgirl yelled.

"Why don't we take a vote then?" Miss M snarked off to the female Bat.

"FIne, if that will get you to drop it."

"Okay, all who wants to go through his mind raise your hand." Aqualad said in a formal voice.

I watched as M'gann was the only one to raise her hand. I wanted to, but the rest of them is right about harming the kid then we would be punished severely by the League. M'gann huffed in annoyance as Superboy just glared at he with a look that said just try to speak again. It is really sad how far they drifted apart Conner still cares for her as a friend, but not like before.

"So babe, can you like help me with bandaging his wound?" Wally asks me.

"Whatever Baywatch." I say while grabbing some gauze, and wrapping the kids wounds. Kid already got the bullet out along with the arrow.