Mission

"Speaking" 'Thoughts' "Mindlink" (Sorry, I forgot to show this in the start.)

No ones P.O.V

"Okay team this is the plan, Mg'ann will keep up the mindlink while we split up, and search for the bomb to cover more ground."

"Miss M and Superboy will be a team, Artemis and Kid Flash will be paired, and finally Robin and I will search together."

When Aqualad said that everyone noticed Robin scowling, usually the teammate who needs the most help or watched is usually paired with Aqualad.

"I thought we would go alone like we usually do?" Robin asked with a bit of malice it shocked his team.

"If I do encounter a bomb I have no knowledge on how to disable it." Aqualad said a bit rehearsed.

"What about the rest of them?"

"Kid Flash should be able to figure it out with his knowledge of science and, Superboy has basic knowledge of disabling a bomb from Cadmus."

"Fine whatever."

"Team, Superboy and Miss M will head to the northern part, Artemis and Kid will head East and South with his superspeed, and Robin and I will scout in the West side."

"Remember Batman said there was about five bombs here."

"How did he know this again?" Kid asked.

"Hello moron, world's greatest detective, and if you were listening it came from an anonymous source." Artemis said in her usual brash voice.

"Were wasting time." Robin said.

"Robin's right let's go." Aqualad ordered.

Kid picked up Artemis bridal style while she yelled at him and sped off south first. Connor ran off toward north with Miss Martian levitating behind.

"Ready Robin?"

"Yeah let's just get this over with."

Robin and Aqualad ran East to find the bombs hopefully before they go off.

"What if we are just monkeying around, while some villain gave us this info to complete a master plan or something?" Kid Flash asked in everyone's minds.

"Shut up idiot!" Artemis yelled.

"I hate monkeys!"

"There is no monkeys, Conner." M'gann pointed out.

"I know that, but don't even say the word monkey!"

"Someone is grouchy today." Kid said.

Conner just responds with a mental growl.

"Kid, please stop making Superboy mad, and focus on the mission." The leader said trying to diffuse the situation.

"Yeah moron, I do not want to die today." Artemis said to annoy the speedster.

"Well you would be less annoying!" Wally countered.

"Guys! Shut up, you are giving me a headache, I am trying to focus on the bomb!" Robin said.

"Wait, there's actually bombs?" Kid Flash asked surprised.

"Robin! You were not supposed to sneak off!." Kaldur lectured.

"I found the bomb didn't I? You guys did not even find one yet!"