Father and sons

Batman's P.O.V

I was about to train Damian more non-lethal ways to subdue the enemy when my communicator started to go off.

'It better not be the boy scout again or I swear.

"Hang on Damian I need to take this call."

"Is it Grayson!" He asked me with so much excitement I almost smiled.

"I don't know chum I need to check I will be right back, and absolutely no impaling the punching bags just because they don't fight back."

"Tsk, that was once father, and they do fight back have you seen Grayson's companion West?"

"Damien." Is all I say before exiting the room.

I glance down at the communicator in front of me to see it is Black Canary calling me. Dread automatically begins to form wondering if Robin is okay, so I answer right away.

"Black Canary." Is all I say keeping my emotions down like always in front of others but, except for Richard, Damian, and I could not even try for Alfred.

"The team has just contacted me that all the bombs were disabled."

"Okay, why do you need to contact me for this information." I growl out.

"Will you listen for once! The team called and told me that Robin was taken by an unknown enemy."

"What? How could the team be so careless!"

"Batman, it is not the team's fault, but our own for not looking into the mission better."

"Dinah, If my son is hurt I am going to make that man pay!"

"Just come to the Mountain the team will discuss this in further detail."

"They better." I growl out, and glare at the communicator

I ended the call frustrated at not the team, but myself. I am the world's greatest detective, and I can't even figure out a simple mission is a scheme.

I enter the training room to see Damian look somewhat annoyed, but also worried for Robin.

"What is wrong father?"

"Nothing I have league business to attend Damian."

"Tsk, you can not fool me father, I was trained to read lies."

"Damian leave it be."

"No! Grayson is my older idiotic brother, and I have every right to find out what has occurred!"

"He has been captured, Damian."

"Who dares to steal my dolt of a dingbat brother!"

"We have no clue so far."

"I am going!"
"Damian the team does not know about you."

"I fixed Grayson's old idiotic uniform from him previously to contour to myself."

"Damian this is serious."

"So am I father."

"Hurry." Is all I grind out before regretting it immediately

"Yes, father." Is the last he says before speeding off. I smirk at the fact that I know where his stubbornness came from being I am the same way.

No ones P.O.V.

"Recognized Batman A01"

"Recognized Red Robin G04"

The illumination of the zeta beam for Batman and Red Robin ceded as the sapphire light dissipated immediately.