Meetings

Wally's P.O.V.

It has been a year since Robin has been taken by an unknown man to us. The team seems depressed ever since he left. Rob was the team's little brother, and now that he is gone Arty and I do not fight actually quite the opposite we go to each other for comfort. Miss Martian seems to change the most she is more violent to the villains minds to the point Supey had to step in so their brains don't become scrambled eggs. Zatanna is not really on the team anymore, and Aqualad blames himself for everything insisting his job was to watch out for all of us. Batgirl joined the team, although she was furious at us for a bit being her best friend is gone because we could not take the unknown man down. Little demon boy still hates our guts as far as I knew Bats was going to give him a place on the team, but only Artemis and I know being I can't share secrets from my girlfriend. If Arty ever knew I lied about something to her I will no longer be on this planet I would have to figure out speed force to get away from that spitfire. Bats is crushing any villain he thinks may have an idea where Dick is, and Superman with Wonder Woman is following the angry Bat around trying to get him to let up on the punches. The clone Roy and I are the only ones along with the Bat team and Zatanna who thinks he is still alive.

"Team we have a mission." Kaldur said informing us of a way to cure our boredom or in my case brooding thoughts,

"What is it?" I ask.

"I do not know yet my friend we must report to the debriefing room at once."

"Good I have a pent-up anger to release." Supey said while cracking his knuckles.

We all get in uniform and head to the mission room to see what we will soon face. The team and I enter to see Batman all scowling as usual grumbling to be quiet.

"Team you are at once to investigate a murder in warehouse 13 in Jump City. I have sent the coordinates to Batgirl's wrist computer. Also, you will have a new teammate joining today."

"Who, I hope it is a girl." I say only to get backhanded by my girlfriend.

"Can it, Baywatch before you lose your tongue!"

"Yes, Mam." Is all I say with a salute to my fiery beauty.

"Team, you all met Red Robin about a year ago."

"That bratty demon!" Arty screams.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Barbara yells.

"Tsk, you imbecile still haven't achieved a more enhanced vocabulary after a year."

"Why you little!"

"Stop this instant before you are both pulled from the mission!" Bats yells.

"Bioships ready everyone." Miss M says lacking her old happiness.

"How long M'gann till we reach the mission?" I ask.

"Two hours until the destination is reached." Miss M informs the team and I.

'This is going to be torture with them two together.' I think while glancing at mini Bats and Arty.

We enter the Bioship that has been with us forever as I think about past memories with Rob such as Miss M turning into female versions of us, and when we went to take down the brain. I am still really mad that the weapon was a giant light switch I remember Robin telling me after a few days from the mission to expect anything then continued to tease me about Arty and saying my name wrong every time.

"So, this is the famous Bioship. Tsk, I expected more from a ship that withstood many explosions from failed missions."

"Don't talk about her like that!" Miss M yelled.