Chapter 11

ALEXIS'S POV

The Next Day...

I sat in my bedroom. Literally sat, I knew I had training today but I did not want to see that buffoon of a man. Stupid Flirt. Get a girlfriend already. You'd probably just cheat on her anyway. I laugh at my thoughts and stand up at the mirror.

I look at my features, from the blonde hair, to the strong cheekbones and jawline. I looked at the glasses that I wore on my face, I took them off and smiled. Then I looked at the necklace that Alex gave me for my birthday and saw how it matched my eyes. How it brought out my eyes from the outfit I was wearing. It stood out marvelously.

Now to the stupid forest, for stupid training, with stupid Michael, to control my stupid power. Stupid Noah, stupid vampire. Why couldn't I just be sitting at home, eating popcorn and watching Cry Baby. I sighed, and ran down to the forest where I met Michael.

"Hey babe. You miss me already"he said with a wink.

"Just shut up and tell me what to do, so that we can get this over with." I said, ignoring him.

"Okay"he said clearing his throat. "So take off your glasses and look at me"he said.

"Alright, if only this actually hurt you." I said with a grin, eagerly taking off the glasses.

To my dismay he didn't get hurt. "I can't get hurt by your powers because I'm gifted. Didn't Destiny tell you that"he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Destiny, Gifted, the whole shabbang." I responded.

"Oookay then. Well first you need to stop being so angry. Anger is a main factor in controlling your powers. If your always so angry and tensed then you'll never be able to control your powers, ever"he said flatly with a serious expression.

"Anger is me, y'know? You always have to have your shield up, because you never know what's going to happen." I say truthfully and frown.

Michael frowned and shook his head. "You have to learn to control your anger or you will not survive this life"he said truthfully.

"That was a wonderful choice of words." I laughed, and sat on the ground, as my hair fell into my face. I tried to blow the strands from my face, but failed. I laid on the ground, staying still.

"Sit up Alexis. Laying down on the ground will get you no where"Michael said as he suddenly became serious.

I still laid on the ground and rested my eyes.

"So I guess you want to keep hurting people like James, and other vampires with your powers"Michael said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said and stood up. "What do I do?" I smiled.

"That's more like it. So first we need to get you out of the novice stage, and get you to the intermediate stage"he said with a sly grin.

"And what does that mean....?" I asked.

"Nothing its just that you need to go from being a beginner to being a little bit better but kind of still a beginner. Anywho, close your eyes and count to one million"he said getting serious again.

"You're kidding me." I chuckled and walked 10 inches away.

"You need to count to a million Alexis. It shows your focus, and the ability to stay calm in intense situations. So you need to do this"he said.

"Okay, whatever." I said and closed my eyes. I skipped some numbers, and forgetting others. About 10 minutes later I finished. "Done." I sighed as I released a breath. "That actually felt pleasant." I smiled