Doubts

Robin's p.o.v.

I have been replaced, or at least that's what it feels like. Ever since Bruce found his biological kid, Damian I am no longer noticed. I mean I know he cares, but it's not the same as before. The only time I actually see Bruce is when he's Batman, and trust me, it's not fun just talking to the cowl. In the daytime he's either working or playing basketball with Damian. I would join the game, but it's one on one. I tried to talk to him about it, but he insists Damian needs the help being raised as an assassin and all, and out of anyone else I should understand. Batman also tries to explain that Damian looks up to me Robin that is however, I feel that everyone has forgotten about Richard Grayson a.k.a. The charity case.

I close my journal only to shove the emotion filled book into my dresser. The moment seems to stand still as I stare off into nothingness. I decide to head to the Mountain to get away from the manor and my warden and his helper. I wish I had someone to talk to I can't tell the team because they don't know my identity and Alfred would just tell Batman right away, I mean I could talk to Babs, but she doesn't need to be dragged into this. I am so not whelmed right now. I need to keep up my secret so I put on my specially made sunglasses, and my green hoodie with jeans. I roll my eyes as I hear Damian I don't really want to intercept their bonding time, so I just write down a note that I left to the Mountain. Besides today is Saturday which means Kf and the rest of my team will be there. I enter the batcave to enter the Zeta tubes as it recognizes my alter name.

"Recognized Robin B01"

"Baywatch give me my arrow back!"

"Come get it Arty."

"You are so dead!"

I roll my eyes again for the second time in today as my vision clears to see Artemis tackling Kid to the ground.

"Rob you're finally here does Bats have a mission for us?" Wally asked with mischief, yet boredom radiating off him.

"Not that I know of." I say in a more depressed tone just the thought of Batman is making me sad right now.

"Are you alright Rob?" Wally persists some more.

"Just not feeling the aster."

"Why?"

"It's nothing Kf honest just tired, long patrol last night."

"Are you sure?"
"Baywatch leave him alone you are probably annoying him as you are always."

Kid childishly sticks his tongue out at her, and throws her arrows up in the air.

"Kid Idiot haven't you learned yet not to throw sharp objects up in the air!" Arty of course yells to the oblivious moron.

"I will be back guys I am going to the training room." I say leaving the two unknowing lovebirds.

As I was leaving to further my amazing skills, I heard something that made me freeze.

"Guys I think there's something wrong with Robin." None other than Mg'ann said

"Why you say that beautiful?"

"I sense his mind is troubled by something... that I never sensed in Robin before." M'gann's voice sounded distressed.

"Wait, you entered his mind what about privacy?" Thank you, Wally I mentally think.

"Shut it Baywatch, if something is wrong with our teammate we should know."

"Oh, so you want people in your personal feelings replacement!"

"I am not a replacement!"
"Guys be quiet if something is wrong with Robin we must know not only for the safety of the team, but for Robin as well." Kaldur out of everyone said.

Wait, so now I am a danger...a threat to my teammates safety?

"I don't think this is right." At least Conner is on my side too.

"The majority of the team thinks it is for the best, M'gann what is it you sensed my friend."

"I... seemed to pick up many negative emotions from him."

"Robin is always happy though my friend."

"Are you guys sure Robin is not listening?" Wait, Kf I thought you were on my side?

"I do not hear Robin near us." I guess my whole team doesn't trust me.

"Okay, okay what did you sense?" Artemis asked.

"I seemed to pick up jealousy, sadness, and anger from Robin."

"Robin? He's the happy troll I thought?"

"There's a thing called a facade Arrow breath."

"Shut up Baywatch this is serious!"

"My friends, if this affects the mission, or gets worse we will contact Batman about it."

That is the last thing I need Batman controlling my life even more, and locking me up forever out of so called protection.

"Okay that's it just watch Robin to make sure he's alright, and get on with our lives?"

"Jeez Arty you make that sound like helping our friend's happiness is a chore."

"Kid idiot I swear I am going to kill you one day!"

"Remember to treat Robin normal, but keep an eye on him during missions." My leader said with a passive voice.

I still can not believe my own team, no family doesn't trust me. I head to the training room too keep up my story of deepening my skills. My chest feels like it's caving in on itself, and my mind is going haywire. I need to keep my emotions in check like my team said I can be a threat when in my right mind. Kid and Kaldur should know out of everyone that I know how to contain emotions after all I was trained by the master of it. I begin to let out all my frustrations on the punching bag in front of me, after a couple minutes I hear someone come in.

"Robin, Batman has a mission for us." Kf says before speeding off in excitement of some action.

"Of course he does." I say to myself than taking off my previous outfit to show my uniform underneath.

I enter the debriefing room to see all my teammates and Batman there.

"Glad you could join us Robin." Batman says in his emotionless voice.

"Whatever." I scoffed standing by Kid Flash.

My team is looking at me some with disbelief and others with concern.

"Robin stand down." My mentor growls.

I do not say anything in return, but wait for orders.

"Team you will be scouting this area in search of any bombs, if found disable immediately."

"Sorry sir, but what if we do not know how?" Kaldur asks with so much respect it makes me flinch.

"Contact Robin, however if you don't have enough time try it with Robin guiding you over the mind link."