"Next time, I'm bringing my own car," Taylor sighed out, "This already looks like a disaster."

Chris chuckled lightly, "For once, I have to agree with you."

Lauren gave her siblings a glare, "No funny business tonight. Lets just get this over with."

The green eyed girl got out of her car first and went to stand beside her parents. Her dad and Jim were already in between a conversation.

Placing a strong on Lauren's shoulder, her father began to speak, his voice rising in pride, "I would like you all to meet my pride and joy, Lauren Jauregui."

Jim looked her over once and gave her a well practiced smile. His eldest daughter didn't seem interested at all so she went inside and the boy kept eying Lauren up and down like some lolly pop.

"Can we head inside now? It's getting kind of cold out here," Clara interrupted, trying to warm herself up.

The men nodded and everyone went inside the house, one by one.

Lauren was the last to enter and she was met with a bundle of curly dark hair?

"What?" She thought, confused.

The girl had some blue adidas pants and jacket and some pumps. That's all Lauren could see from the back.....

Until she turned around.

Lauren chucked her fist in between her teethe to stop her from screaming and possibly biting the hell out of the girl.

The girl looked just as shocked as Lauren, her eyes wide with disbelief, "Lauren?"

"Normani?" Lauren barely got out before she detached her fist from her mouth.

(Mani's outfit)

Just as Normani was about to speak, an old haired man came to interrupt their conversation

"Excuse me ladies but I believe your parents want you two at the dinner table ASAP," Alfred stated before he left through the doors.

No girl could say anything. They just ended up walking towards the dinner table with Normani walking in front of Lauren.

"The things I could do to this body," The emerald eyed girl thought as she watched Mani's behind rotate in circles.

Feeling herself a little bit, the dark girl turned around which caused Lauren to halt in her steps. She walked up to Lauren and raised up her chin with the nail from her index finger, "You were staring, Jauregui."

Then she walked away like the boss she is, leaving Lauren to blush fiercely in the face.

Is it wrong for Lauren to want Normani to continue flirting with her? Because in her case, the ebony girl is the only person to make the Cuban girl blush. Ever.