INTRODUCTION

THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!!!
AND HAS BEEN RENAMED TO TRAITOR
(If you're seeing S. L. U. T. in the following chapters, please disregard it, it will be updated in the rewrites).

Please remember that this is a short story with minimal outside drama.
~ updated: 10/19/2022 ~

S Y P N O S I S

Sandra is what is considered to be the pack's slut but she's only ever loved, Mason, the Alpha of the Midnight Pack in Olympia. Soon, the Alpha finds his Luna and Sandra lashes out.

A proposition can turn ugly.

Sandra finds out who her own mate is at the age of 18. Being who she is and who her mate is, she gets rejected the morning after they spend the night together. A month after being rejected, Sandra finds some unexpected news. Half lying to her Alpha and Luna, Sandra leaves. Only for her mate to follow after her.

C O P Y R I G H T S

THIS IS MY STORY. I am not allowing any translations at this time. This story is only available on Wattpad! If you see my story on any other platform, don't hesistate to contact me at my below (provided below).

D I S C L A I M E R

This is the story of two people falling in love without outside drama. Most takes place during Sandra's pregnancy. I know it's not edited. It may not make sense but I will come back to it eventually. Right now, it's not in my mind. I also consider this story to be fast-paced.

This story was previously known as "Rejected & Pregnant."

It will be written one day when I figure it out. For now, enjoy what middle school me thought was a great idea.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram: jesixmary
Email: jesiw.maryv@gmail.com
Twitter: jesixmary
TAP by Wattpad: jesixmary
Inkitt: jesixmary
Backup Wattpad: jesixmaryxx

ALL IMAGES ARE TAKEN FROM PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE IMAGES, AND/OR ROYAL FREE. CREDITS GO TO THEIR RESSPECTIVE OWNERS.

STARTED:
NOVEMBER 2016

FINALIZED:
APRIL 2018

S N E A K P E E K
O F S. L. U .T.

"Alpha. Luna," I greeted them.

"Sandra, what do you need?" Samantha, the Luna, asked.

"I wanted permission to leave the pack and the country," I said. "My parents are having some family problems in Italy and they want me there to help."

Wow, I can't believe that I'm such a good liar but I'm also considered the slut of this pack.

"Yes, of course. Your parents never called me to inform," Mason, the Alpha, said.

Fudge.

"Yeah, they didn't want to worry you about anything," I reply.

"Okay, You may go," Mason says.

I turned heading towards the door when Samantha calls me back.

"Sandra?" She calls.

"Yes, Luna, " I say turning to face them again.

"I know that it's none of my business but are you pregnanat?" she asks.

Sh!t. I nod my head 'yes'.

"You found your mate? When you shifted?" Mason asks.

"Yes, Alpha," I say.

"Who is it?" Sam asks.

"I would like it if it was to stay private," I reply.

They nod in agreement. "Is your mate the father? " Sam asks.

I simply answered "Yes, he is. I will be leaving now. Excuse me."