6•"can i have this dance?"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Because our makeup is done we decide to just change outfits. I slip out of my shorts and shirt and replace it with one of Sierras dresses she gave me. It was nothing like I've ever wore before but my anxious nerves were soon settled when I saw it.

I looked in the wall mirror and seen myself cased in a white silk babydoll dress. It was midthigh and was slightly slit up the side. It made my skin look tan and honestly looked like a fancier dressing gown.

"You look beautiful" I hear and spin my head round to see Ethan at the doorway. I blush majorly and look at my feet before meeting his deep green eyes.

"Thanks Ethan" I smile and he looks great himself. Skinny jeans clung to his legs with a shirt was simple but gorgeous all the same.

He leaves the room as soon as I'm topping up my red lipstick. I rummage my bag for a pair of shoes to internally groan at the fact I didn't own one pair of heels. I decide to just wear my black converse and I'm grabbing my bag when Ruby enters.

She looks breathtaking to say the least. The emerald green bodycon dress was a beautiful contrast against her pale skin and fiery hair. She looked at me and sighed.

"Cindy what the heck are you wearing on your feet" she says with a manicured hand on her forehead.

"My outfits really that bad?" I say narrowing my eyes at her she shakes her head and walks over to her pink suitcase zipping it open.

"No the dress is great surprisingly, but you can't wear black converse with that dress. Especially to Luxey" she says with her back to me rummaging through the lino case.

"Lux-eh?" I purse my lips trying to repeat what she said and she sighs.

"Lux-ee, gosh you Americans and those accents. And it's only the biggest most exclusive nightclub in Australia, you cannot wear converse. Especially beaten up ones"

I glance at my high top black converse and the withering laces and mud on the toe looked right back at me.

"Size?" She says like a girl who is measuring my feet and I tell her I'm a 5 and a half.

She turns around to toss a pair of heels at me; "I'm a 6 but these are quite small and match"

I pick up the shoes and they are white silk barely there heels with a small strap. I catch the red bottom sole and drop them like their on fire.

"Ruby these are Loubitons" I hiss "I can't wear these!"

She rolls her eyes as usual and crosses her arms. "Seriously Cindy I got those when I was 18, don't worry about it I have much more. Besides you won't ruin them will you?"

"No no of course not! Thank you!" I say and surprisingly find myself hugging her. She moan s and pushes me off but I see the smile emerge on her usually stone cold face.

I untie my scuffed sneakers and carefully tied the heels on my feet. I stand up and wobble like a baby deer but soon regain my balance. Many weeks of dancing in heels with Sierra as we watched Drag Race paid off.

Ruby leaves the room and I take a picture and send it to Sierra, knowing she will flip out to see me dressed up.

I leave the room and see Margot looking gorgeous she smiles at me and links my arm as we step off the bus to make our way to the cabs waiting.