Charmed: Days of Future Past (Part 2) Finale***

Balcon In Future Past. 

"Kelvin is gone." X said. 

"So it shouldn't be long." Miles stated with excitement.

"I am going to break down the barrier." X said nonchalantly.

"What why?" Miles panicked.

"I still want a piece of them, and for ruining my life." X looked back at Bruce.

"Ughh Ok." Miles sighed,

"I need you to blow up the wall." X said.

"Oh no I don't think I could reach that far." Miles panicked again.

"Miles have confidence." X yelled. "You are one of the deadliest witches in the world, you might be THE deadliest witch... Now get it together."

X levitated into the arm and a ton of winds all prepared to shoot forward. "Miles NOW!"

Miles blasted down the wall and thousands of demons flew towards them.  X looked up with blue eyes and lightning started flying around.

"X!!!!" Kion yelled and pointed at a bunch of grenades and blade.  X threw his arm back and charged them with chain lightning.  The assasin vampires started throughing the grenades and blades.  Kion got a gun that shot special bullets that melted your internal organs then started on the external parts.  Kion shot two of the bullets out at the same time.  X shot the bullets with lightning and it gave them an extra spark.

"Miles start blasting!" An assasin yelled.  Miles blasted two demons, but it only slowed them down. "Good keep blasting!"

In the Past 

They were at the Magic Hospital.

"Thomas, its his heart the baby is clutching it." Heath said.

".." Thomas was speechless

"What isn't he saying anything." Pete growled.  Heath used a shadow to cover Zak. 

"Heath what are you doing." Thomas yelled.

"Shadows take away light, light gives heat, so with no light he and the baby freezes and it gives us time to plan." Heath sat down and thought. "Any ideas."

"You guys are the legends!" Kelvin stated helplessly.

"I'm sure you've been charmed longer than us." Heath said.

"Oh no I'm not Charmed." Kelvin said.

"I don't understand." Heath said.

"You said X, Zak's son, Miles, My son, and You, son of Ares, that's charmed right there." Pete said.

"Yeah but our parents don't really want us in the supernatural world, well mine's don't." Kelvin looked down.

"So what happened to my career." Heath asked,

"After the speculation of dating Leo Dicaprio, the media found out about your death." Kelvin said.

"Leonardo Dicaprio, that's who they thought I was dating." Heath stated offended, causing Kelvin to laugh.

"We need you in the future." Kelvin said. "Everyone's so serious."

"If that then you need Zak." Heath smiled.  

"I'll be right back." Kelvin went to the waiting hall.  Kion and Bruce were talking.

"Future boy." Kion smiled. 

"The future you and you told me to hand you these notes." Kelvin gave them the notes.

"It's my hand writing." Bruce said.