The Beginning of The End (Part 2)

At The Funeral Home

Pete sat in a row by Allen, who sat By Bruce, who sat by Carl and Max.

"Tonight we rest two beatiful boys, cousins, and spirital brothers." The lady in charge said over lithe candles. "We send the away into the beatiful flames and winds of the Earth. Bless it be." the lady blew out the candles. Pete burst into sobs along with Bruce, Allen comforted both of them. Zeus and Hades were in the back silently crying.

At The House

Family and friends were walking around mourning and talking to one another. Pete locked himself in his room with the babies, Bruce sat on the couch sulking and glaring at any one who tried to communicate with him, Carl flamboyantly greeted and chatted with the guest, Max and Allen kept refilling the snack bowls and wine glasses like servants.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, ALL OF YOU ARE TALKING TOO DAMN MUCH" Bruce roared and everyone whispered to eachother.

"Uhh Bruce snapping at the guest will not inspire sympathy." Allen stated calmly.

"I do not want any of their sympathy!" Bruce snarled in disgust. "In face i don't even know why in the hell I am here." Bruce got up and left the house with slamming the door.

The Next Day

"Leader, you are being very brutal with us and it's only making us weaker instead of stronger.' one of the warriors said from Bruce harsh training.

"Do you question my abilities on how to run my damn Kingdom, BECAUSE YOU CAN TRY ON YOUR OWN TO RULE YOUR OWN KINGDOM BUT UNTIL THEN YOU DO AS I SAY" Bruce let out with so much emotion and sadness. Kion pulled Bruce into another room that was soundproof from vampires. Bruce was about to attack.

"Go ahead and attack your brother, then you really won't have crap left" Kion snapped a him and looked him seriously into the eyes.

"I'm sorry, brother. This is just a lot for me to handle." Bruce sat down.

"You, I lost dad too and also Heath." Kion sat next to him. "You know I was going to ask him to marry me."

"And what do you think he would have said." Bruce asked sincerly.

"I have no clue, with the rise in career and Thomas competing against me." Kion smirked. "I'm. Going to kill him." Kion said it as if he found an epiphany.

"No you are not." Bruce said as a normal big brother command.

"Yes I am." Kion stood.

"And what is the reason?" Bruce stood also.

"If he would have just let me have Heath then we would have been on a date and Heath wouldn't have been at the house with them." Kion fell back into the seat bursting into tears.

"Look we need to compose ourselves." Bruce said and took a deep breath.

"You're the one to talk you aren't even at the gathering." Bruce said.

"Like you are?" Bruce countered.

"Thomas and I made a deal, that he would go so people wouldn't be supicious of Heath's two boyfriends." Kion stated bitterly.

"He wasn't of attendance." Bruce smirked.

"Oh I'm really going to kill him." Kion said like he go another epiphany.

"Kion" Bruce called him as Kion got up and started to walk away. "Kion" Bruce followed.

In Pete's room