The Beginning of The End (Part 1)

Elm Street - A dark windy night

The cousins were sitting in the car, waiting for any bad to happen.

"So we are on Elm street .." Pete stated.

"On Halloween, because?" Heath finished.

"I have bad vibes from over here, and Halloween is usualy when the bad stuff happens." Zak said then he saw a man in a Michael Meyers mask walking, "Look!"

"Zak its just a kid trick or treating." Pete snapped.

"Oh.." Zak said lamely. "Just trust me on this."  The winds started to speak to Zak. "Come on."

"Zak you are about to pop any week now and you really think going to find a demon is ok." Heath asked with the wind blowing back his hair.

"Charmed duties are always first." Zak kept walking.  Behind a house a man inserted a long tongue into a woman's mouth and sucked the life out of her.

"Uh, Pete" Zak pointed, Pete blew the man up.

"See work's all done." Zak said then went into a groan.

"Did you pee on yourself?" Heath saw the water running down his leg.

"My water broke." Zak cringed in pain then the weather went beserk and it was raining hard that it hurt Heath's and Pete's skin.

"To the car!" Heath commanded.  They were on the way to the car when they heard screaming from someone's bedroom.

"We have to help her" Zak said trying to breath.

"We have to help YOU" Pete countered.

"Charmed duties." Zak said sternly.

"Fine, Pete take him and I'll stay." Heath ran into the house.

"Heath!" Pete called but Heath kept running.

Inside The Girl's House 

Heath used his powers to swing open the bedroom door and a girl was having sex with her boyfriend.

"OH MY GOD!" the girl shrieked.

"Sorry we heard you outside and thought.." Heath was saying.

"Oh my God.. You're Heath!!!" She pushed her boyfriend to the side. "You know the song Lovvvveeee dances with the Devillll." the girl terribly sung.

"Yeah I wrote it " Heath smiled.

"Baby it's Heath!" the girl looked at her boyfriend.

"Is he gonna join in on us." he asked not really caring.

"No..." the girl retorted. "Unless..."

"No, oh no" Heath smiled a little. "Ok so you are not hurt."

"Not badly" she winked at her boyfriend.

"Now get back over here so I can give you some more pain." her boyfriend begged.

"Actually I have had this man stalking me, and I even seen him looking up my window tonight." the girl was in deep thought.

"Babe? Why didn't you tell me!?" her boyfriend demanded.

"What were you going to do, beat him up with your horniness." she spat.

"Babe that's not fair." he whined.

"What's your name?" Heath questioned.

"Susie Jenkins." she smiled, all of a sudden the lights went out ans Susie screamed.