Charmed: Days of Future Past (Part 1)

Author's Note: So I heard about the ideas of the new X-Men movie and I felt that it would be a good idea to do a theme centered around that to bring back Heath and Zak.  So Enjoy.  Oh yeah character names.... X is Zak's son and Miles is still Pete's son, Kelvin is Ares and Carl's son.

19 Years Into the future 

Demons were flying towards a stakeout house.

"They're here." Kelvin yelled.  

"Alright Kelvin you go back a little and warn our parents about them." X instructed them.

Kelvin ran into a secret room and meditated trying to go into the past.  X and Miles smiled at eachother and were ready to fight.  The demons burst into the room.  Miles teleported behind the one demon and stabbed him in the neck, another demon grabbed him and threw Miles into metal bins.  X made the ground break apart and had pieces of it flying back at the demons as weapons.  Marco ran out and threw lava onto another demon causing him to fall to the ground.  The demon's body started recovering as it was injured.

"We aren't going to make it" Marco stated making a lava forcefield.  The demons started clawing through. 

In The Room With Kelvin 

"Ummmmm" Kelvin hummed and before Miles, X, and Marco could be decapitated the room was cleared.  

At The Vampire Castle. 

Kelvin rushed in and ran to Bruce for help.  

"BRUCE!, BRUCE!" Kelvin ran through the castle. X, Miles, Bruce and Kion ran out looking to help.

"What is it." Bruce called. 

"The Switch-Hitting Demons have almost killed us." Kelvin pointed to Miles, and X.

"Oh you are future Kelvin" Miles thought.

"Well now I'm this time period Kelvin." Kelvin thought.

"Weird." X thought. "So what happened."

"The Switch-Hitters took us out therefore kiling the whole Charmed legacy." Kelvin rushed. "And I was thinking maybe I could go back into the past to where they died and do some changing up there." 

"Kion?" Bruce put him in charge.  

"Yes, bring me back Heath." Kion said with so much hope.

"But what if the consequences are bad, like a death of one of you." Kelvin asked.  

"If the Charmed Ones are alive then I'm positively sure that we will be ok" Kion smiled.  "Now go save my baby."

"I need somewhere to meditate." Kelvin said.

"Merculio !" Bruce called.

"Yes sir." Merculio asked.

"Block off the main hallway so Kelvin and us can have quiet time.": Bruce ordered.

"Yes, sir" Merculio left.

"OK this way." Bruce led. 

"Ok we will stay out here and keep guard, because I have a feeling that the Demons know that Kelvin is here." Miles stated then went into vision mode. "They are leaving to come here."

"Keep alert." X told the warriors.

In The Hallway 

"Ok, Kelvin just relax"  Bruce said, then Kelvin started to have a panic attack. Merculio ran in with a paper bag. "How did you know to keep this?"