Faking It (Part 2)

In The Underworld

"AHH!" Zak yelled as the fire on the chains burned his flesh off. "Emili stop!"

"Oh, more you say!" Emili antagonized even more. "You heard him boys MORE fire." The demons made the chains burst with flames.

"AHHH!" Zak roared then sobbed with slobber falling from his mouth. "Daddy...."

"Ok, boys now time for the execution." Emili wiped a quick tear away. "Lock, Load , SHOOT." The demons threw their fireballs, but the balls stopped in mid-air, then they flew back and killed all the demons who threw a fireball. "What the hell!" Emili yelled then froze in terror as she saw Pestilence.

"I'll be taking this now." Pestilence pointed to Zak and teleported away with him.

At The Manor

The living room was a battlefield as Justin cried in the corner.

"Justin, leave now!" Heath yelled while making a shadow to trip Death. Pestilence teleported in with Zak, as soon as he did a lightning strike came through the window and shot Pestilence through the wall, after Zak fell to the floor unable to get up.

"Attic!" Allen teleported all of them there.

"We need a plan." Carl sighed. Emili teleported in.

"KILLL HERRR!" Zak yelled til his voice was hoarse.

"Bitch!" Heath threw fire at her, Emili was almost fried but Pete froze the fire before it hit Emili.

"Heath, we could use her." Pete said.

"With Zak looking like that and the constant 'Kill Her' he is screeching I'm sure we don't want her help." Heath growled.

"Emili, heal Zak now or I will let Heath fry you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then I will blast you straight to hell." Pete held no bargains. Emili rushed to heal Zak and backed up.

"You're dead." Zak growled at Emili and lightning was about to strike her but Pete froze it. Heath furiously swung his arm and Emili went flying into the attic wall and landed with a grunt.

"Stop it!" Pete said as the attic door burst open from the four horsemen.

"The book, the book, the book!" Heath said as the four horsemen made a heat wave and sent at them as they orbed away. They all fell on Justin's funiture as Allen tried to land, but was knocked off balance from the heat wave.

"Are we in Justin's house?" Pete asked Allen.

"Only place I thought of." Allen shrugged.

"Quick Zak, let's bless it so they don't find us." Heath got up.

"Zak." Justin called.

"Justin....stay here." Zak mood changed because he wanted to protect Justin.

"Where are you go..." Justin trailed off as Zak and Heath ran around the house saying spells.

"Hmm." Emili grunted lowly.

"Emili, if you want to leave darling you can leave." Justin said in defense.

"Or I could kill you." Emili snapped.

"I just saved your ass, so return the favor to someone else." Pete said feeling nausea.

"Sorry." Emili blew out a breath at Justin.

"Yeah right." Justin mumured.

Heath and Zak both came back to where everyone was standing,

"It won't last long, so we have to come up with a plan quick." Zak said.

"Gasssppp." Heath was thinking.