Act Fourteen

Jungkook doesn't know what to feel.

He doesn't.

The skies are getting a bit dark, and Jungkook should come home quickly before his parents start to worry, but he couldn't move an inch. He tried to budge, to make his brain fucking work like it's supposed to and maybe take a step back or run off, but he just couldn't.

"Fuck," he hears Taehyung say from his spot, and it's the first time – it's the first fucking time Jungkook had ever heard someone sound so wrecked, "Go away – what do you want now?"

Go away. Go away? He can't go away – not like this, at least. "You're hurt." He points out, referring to the scars and bruises that were showing through the other's somewhat-transparent shirt.

For a moment, the air fell silent, as if time had stopped just for them only to induce more dread into the scene, but then a reply came back to him, "Jimin?"

Jungkook frowns, and shook his head to himself, more confused than ever, "No, I'm not– it's," He pauses for a moment, not knowing if giving out his identity would be a good idea, but then decided to just lay it out because the blond were in no condition to beat the shit out of him, "Um, Ju-Jungkook,"

"Oh?" this time there's a small laugh accompanying the voice, and Jungkook felt himself stiffening up when the other raises his head from the ground slowly, "Jungkookie?"

What. This is insanity, he must be dreaming. "Taehyung?" he tested.

Taehyung giggled from the ground where he layed, "Who else would I be? Your mom?"

Jungkook blinks rapidly, finally getting a hold of his body as he took a step back. "Am I dreaming?"

Taehyung groaned and shrivels up to himself, face scrunching in pain, but then slips out a small laugh, "No, no, I think you're – dying, actually," as if to put an effect to his statement, the blonde gritted his teeth and gripped onto his neck, "Oh, wait, no," he adds slowly just as blood starts to drip from the corner of his mouth, "I think that's me."

On reflex, Jungkook quickly moved forward and reaches out to the other males's figure, frantically scanning for any serious injuries and then panicking even more because he didn't know shit about the human anatomy and he couldn't see if any of the wounds were actually life-threatening. There's that shit called internal injuries, right? How the fuck was Jungkook supposed to find it if Taehyung had one?

Taehyung groans again, and Jungkook sees more blood seeping through his shirt. He decided to whip out his phone and dial the hospital this time – or the police, either one is good – but Taehyung quickly slapped it off his hands, "What are you doing?" growled the blonde, his eyes reverting back to the usual sharp ones, "Don't call the authorities. Do you want me to die?"

And that's questionable – highly suspicious, even, but the glint of fear in Taehyung's eyes convinced Jungkook to turn off his phone. "Okay," he tells the blonde, mind reeling for another solution. "I can just – we can go to my house?" he tried, "I-it's only a ten-minute walk."

Taehyung sighs, "Yeah, yeah, sounds good."

///

Explanation is gonna come on a later chapter. Just keep in mind that Taehyung's behavior in this chapter is weird for a reason.

Tell me what you think and don't forget to leave a vote if you like it! :*

(No BoNUs MEme. Sorry bae <3)