What Happened? Part One

Start from the beginning

Lily: “Hello mother”.

Laura (Lily’s mum): “Hi baby, look, I am so sorry to tell you this now when the tour just started. But. . . Mima’s in the hospital, and we don’t know how long she’s gonna last”.

I felt as if someone just crushed my heart with a brick and continuously beat it. Mima is my grandmother that would actually take good care of me when I was younger. She treated me like if I was her own daughter. Why didn’t my own mother tell me that she is sick, she could die any moment and I wouldn’t be able to say bye to her. I was sad and hurt but also filled with anger.

Lily: “Why didn’t you tell me this before I left” I managed to say not breaking out in tears.

Laura: “I didn’t want you to worry about her when you were on tour”.

Lily: “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me this”! I shouted into the phone.

Laura: “I know, am sorry baby”.

Lily: “Am not your baby” I said and hung up the phone and smashing it into the ground. Right now my phone was not at the top list of things I had to worry about.

I needed to say bye to Mima, she is the closest thing I have to a mother. So I did what I could think of.                                 Run

Liam’s P.O.V (Hehe haven’t done this in a while)

Playing with these drums is amazing. I could manage to see Lily on the phone screaming I think? Why is she yelling into her phone? She looks like if she’s about to break out crying,          oops too late. She hung up her phone and threw it harshly at the ground and got up from her seat crying and ran towards the exit with Kristen following her.

Niall’s P.O.V

I was laughing with Zayn at some funny things we were talking about when I took a glance at Kristen but instead looked at Lily screaming at her phone. She was already crying softly and hung up her phone and threw it at the ground smashing it into pieces but instantly got up from her seat and ran away from the stage. Kristen slightly sprinted behind her calling her name and followed her to the exit.

What happened?                                                                                                               

HOLY SALAD! (Insider, you know who you are!) What's gonna happen between the guys and the girls??!!?! i don't know why don't you keep reading after I upload the chapter(greatest idea I've heard!) But seriously TELL me what you guys think of this story?

Fan+comment+vote= Happy Kristen :)