26

TW; death of pet-- this chapter can be skipped if you must. I will also leave a bolded SKIP right before and after the section if you'd like to read everything around it.

~

Aelia's POV
I finish the last few notes of the piece before lowering my violin and looking at Jihoon and Soonyoung. Yup, Soonyoung is here too. He said he wanted to watch me play even though that's literally all I do when I get home. He insisted though so I don't care. Jihoon is used to me doing this on a daily basis so he's not phased in anyway nor does he try to bother me while I'm playing.
"Hey, do you know how to use the law of sines formula? I forgot when I'm supposed to use it." Jihoon looks up from his textbook.
"Let me see the question really quick." I walk over and bend down next to him to see it.
"Wait, this is seriously what you guys do after school? You don't like... make out or do anything like a normal couple would?" Soonyoung raises an eyebrow.
Jihoon and I look at each other before bursting out in laughter.
"Do you want us to? Cause we can if that's what you're saying." Jihoon starts leaning towards me.
"Eww gross! I don't want to see that." He makes a disgusted face.
"You're cute, Soon. Really." I ruffle his hair before looking back and explaining to Jihoon how to do it.
"Seriously though. You come home, play your instruments, do homework then say goodbye? What kind of relationship is that?!"
"Like you can say anything. You don't have a girlfriend." Jihoon look at him with a blank face.
"T-that's not the point!" His cheeks flush.
"Jihoon and I aren't like that. We care about our futures, that's all. It's not like we don't care about each other. Obviously I do. I've kissed him in front of you and the boys before." I raise an eyebrow at him.
"You guys are the weirdest couple I know."
"What other couples do you know? Cause I know for a fact that none of the boys have a girlfriend." Jihoon emphasizes.
"I'm just saying! Why do you make things so hard, Hoon?!" He pouts.
I laugh at him and he gives me puppy dog eyes. Speaking of puppy, I look over at my dog to see him asleep on his little bed.
"Bao." I whistle.
His ears perk up and he immediately looks at me after opening his eyes. I smile at him before standing up straight.
"Let's get some food for you."
I walk into the kitchen and pour some food for him into his dog bowl. His tail wags in delight as he chomps away and I pat his head. I head back to the room, only slightly entering the room.
"Are you guys hungry too? I can probably make something." I shrug.
"Ooh~ yes! Beef and rice!" Soonyoung claps excitedly.
"You ask for a lot." I groan before walking out to the kitchen.
I cook the food he asked for, calling them out when it's all done. When Soonyoung finishes his food, he checks the time and his eyes widen.
"Oh crap! I gotta go! Thank you! The food was delicious, saengseon. I'll see you two at school tomorrow! I don't have time to wash my dish, sorry!" He rushes to grab his stuff as he talks, "Bye!" He waves before leaving.
"What was that about?" Jihoon asks, chomping away at his food.
"I don't know..." I look at him and smile.
I grab a napkin and wipe the corner of his lips. He tenses and turns a red color.
"Were you saving that sauce for later?" I giggle.
"N-no!" He frowns.
I laugh and he pushes me slightly.
"Why am I dating you?" I shake my head.
His lips suddenly connect to mine and my heart beats out of my chest. My face heats up as he pulls away. A smirk appears on his face and I blink in surprise.
"Do you remember now?"
"Y-yes."
"Good." He pecks my lips again.
"Come on." I stand up, grabbing both of our plates plus Soonyoung's, "I'm gonna clean these then start playing the violin again."
Bao rushes up to him and places his paws onto his lap. Jihoon smiles at my dog and pets him happily. I smile before doing what I said.
"Hey, Aelia?"
"Yes?" I look over at him after I dry my hands.
"You said Bao loves going outside, am I right?"
"Yeah. Why?" I walk out and lean my hand on the table where he's sitting.
"Let's take him out tomorrow, yeah?" He smiles bigger as squishes his face playfully, "You said he needs to go out more, right?"
"Y-you'd do that with me?" I blink in surprise, standing up straight.
"Your dog is an actual sweetheart, Aelia. I like seeing him happy. It's cute. It also makes you happy, and that makes me happy." He laughs, "I said happy a lot."
"Thanks." I smile at him gratefully.
"Also... Have you ever showed the boys you can play 'Adore U'?" He raises an eyebrow.
My eyes widen and I rush to my room.
"Call them right now! I'll play it at Jun's place!" I yell to him as I rush to grab my violin.