24

Woozi's POV
"Saengseon! Please!" Soonyoung begs Aelia.
"No! I will not give you my notes for English! You shouldn't have playing those games on your phone during the lecture! This lesson was the most important one this semester and you decided to be a dummy and play tic tac toe instead!" She yells at him.
"But-" he gives me puppy dog eyes.
"You're not going to convince me." She rolls her eyes.
"Ugh! Aelia~" he whines like a little kid.
"Ha! That sucks! Soonyoung can't act cute to get Aelia to say yes!" Mingyu laughs, pointing at him teasingly.
"That's not very nice!"
"But it's pretty funny." Wonwoo snickers.
Soonyoung starts pouting, making everyone laugh. Seungkwan hugs him as he laughs and Seokmin pats his shoulders.
Soonyoung finally came back to us the day after Aelia told us he had personal problems. It's been a week and all he does is stick to Aelia. He doesn't hold her hand or anything like he used to though which is odd. Maybe he's backing off of her now? Who knows. I talked to Aelia about him always with her now and she just said they talked about things and became closer. It must've been personal so I didn't push her to ask what it was about. It made Soonyoung happier and that makes me smile. Whether I admit it out loud or not, it worried me when I saw how he looked down that day at my apartment. Though it does make me curious as to what they talked about...
"I want to go home." I hear Seungcheol complain.
"Well you can, but you'd miss class." Vernon reminds him.
"Speaking of class, I need to study." Aelia sighs, picking up her bags.
"What're you studying for, Aelia?" Chan asks, leaning towards her.
"Chemistry. We have a test coming up and I keep forgetting what some topics are." She places the eraser from the pencil on her cheek.
"Oh I can help you with science." Jeonghan looks up from his clipboard.
"Really? You're good at chemistry?" I raise an eyebrow at him.
"Yeah. I got an A every year of science in high school." He shrugs.
"That's impressive." Seokmin points out.
"Thanks." Jeonghan smiles.
"Okay. Can you help with this one?" She shows him the problem.
They begin to work on the question, the boys going back to talking about random things.
Minghao starts yelling at Seungkwan for something and starts chasing him around the tables.
"Say it again to my face, you twerp!" Minghao yells at him, an apple in his hand.
"I don't know what you're talking about!"
"You're in for it as soon as I catch you!"
I sigh in disappointment, looking over once I see a figure walks towards me.
"Hey, Jihoon." Jisoo smiles as he takes a seat next to me, "Why aren't you sitting with your girlfriend?" He asks.
"Because Soonyoung and the other boys stole her from me." I sigh, shaking my head.
"She's the only girl, let them be. They know she's yours. They don't like messing with stuff that belongs to you." He laughs.
"That's true." I look over at Aelia.
She gasps and hits Jeonghan's arm in excitement, exclaiming how she finally understands. I smile at her childishness. It's just like when I saw her in the library around the time I met her again.
"How come you guys don't act like a couple in front of us?" He smiles at me.
"Well for one you guys pretend to throw up every time we even try to." I roll my eyes, "But other than that, we're just not that kind of people. We don't act cute in public because it's not we want, that's all."
"You two are cute though. I know I say that a lot, but the guys also agree. They're jealous and won't admit it." Jisoo admits.
My eyes widen. They think we're cute together. I don't know why but my cheeks redden. That's... sweet...
The bell rings for next period and we all pack up our things to go.
"Oh, Jihoon." Jisoo says.
"Yes?"
"What're you doing for Aelia for White Day?"
"White Day?" I raise an eyebrow.
"White Day is in like two days, Jihoon..."
"Oh my god! It's March already?!" My eyes pop out of their sockets.
"My goodness." Jisoo face palms, "Well, good luck!" He waves as he walks away to his class.
"Come on, Jihoon. We have to get to class." Aelia squeezes my arm before walking with Seungcheol to class.
"Great... What am I supposed to do to make her happy?" I run a hand through my hair in frustration.
"You okay, Jihoon? You seem stressed." Hansol walks up beside me.
"I guess..."
"What's wrong? Maybe I can help."
I look up at him in surprise. I don't think Hansol has ever offered his help to me. This should be interesting.
"Um... well... I kinda forgot it's March..." I scratch the back of my neck.
"Yeah. What about it?"
"White Day is in two days! I forgot it was even March! What am I supposed to do for Aelia?! I wanna do something nice for her because she means a lot to me but I have no clue what I should do!" I groan, letting out all of my worries to him.
He looks taken aback, blinking at me with the most innocent look. I don't think he expected all of this to flood out of my mouth, especially about Aelia. He shakes his head, clearing his throat.
"Well, Aelia likes some sweets, right?"
"Right..."
"Then bake her something. Nothing fancy like a cake, but maybe cookies?" He suggests.
"Cookies... Okay. I can do that." I try to motivate myself.
"Well, good luck with that." He pats my shoulder in encouragement as we walk into the classroom.
"If only I knew how to make cookies." I mumble before walking to my seat.