21

Woozi's POV
"I wanna go back!" Aelia complains to Chan, shaking his arm roughly.
"Aelia, you've complaining about this for over a week." He pats her head.
"I know but the food there was so good!" She groans.
"I agree! Lia, let's go back by ourselves!" Seungkwan hugs her, smiling big.
"Okay!" She hugs him back.
"Hey! You better not go without me there. Who knows what you two will get into! Plus you don't know English so you'll easily get lost." I glare at the boy.
"He's right." Wonwoo nods, pointing at me.
"You don't know English either." Jisoo points out.
"He's also right." Wonwoo points at him.
"Wait. Where are we talking about again?" Seokmin looks confused.
"Los Angeles! I WANT TO GO BACK!" Aelia whines.
"Dude she's been complaining for a whole week and you didn't know she's been talking about LA?" Seungcheol raises an eyebrow.
"Sorry! I've been distracted!" His face reddens.
"With what?" I ask.
"I have a test coming up that I really want to ace." He purses his lips.
"I can help you if you want, Seokminie." Aelia looks over at him.
"Really?!" His face brightens.
"Yeah but you have to buy me food in exchange."
"Deal! Anything to get a good grade!" He hugs her right, "Thank you~"
She pats his hand and nods before looking at her phone.
"I wanna go on a bike ride." Hansol says randomly as he stares at the snow falling from the sky.
"That sounds relaxing." I agree.
"We should all do that one day!" Soonyoung announces.
"Nope. Do you realize how many people would be staring at us? Fourteen people riding bikes must look like we're doing a triathlon or something." Minghao points out.
"He's right. That would look really weird." Jisoo laughs.
"Well then you come with me, Aelia. We can have a day out together, just the two of us." Hansol smiles at Aelia.
"Oh. Maybe. But it would be better in the spring when there's no snow and the flowers start to bloom. Now that would be pretty." She says.
"I'll be tagging along!" Mingyu waves his hand in the air.
"You don't need to-" Hansol gets cut off.
"Too bad. I'm coming too." Jeonghan says, reviewing his clipboard that I didn't even notice he has.
"What're you working on?" Jun asks, sitting next to him.
"It better not involve me again, I swear, Jeonghan-" Aelia starts.
"Don't worry. I don't need your help this time." He smiles up at her before writing again, "I'm trying to fix the schedule for an upcoming event but I don't know what order to do. Soonyoung, did you want the dance team to perform before or after theater?"
"After. Cause they'll already be excited and we'll blow them away even more." He smirks.
"Alright." He writes that down.
"Jihoon, are you going to play your piece? If not, I need to fill it in with another person from your class." He looks up at me.
"You're going to perform?" Aelia looks at me, surprised.
"Well, I wasn't going to tell you till I knew what I wanted to do but... do you want me to?" I look her in the eyes.
"Yes! Jihoon, I don't think you realize how great of a performer you are. Please do the piece." She begs.
"Dang, where can I get some of that praise?" Seungcheol asks.
"When you get a girlfriend." She smirks.
I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I smile and look back at Jeonghan.
"I'll do it, Jeonghan. But tell them one song. I don't feel like performing more than that. One is enough." I nod.
"Sounds good to me." He nods.
"I'll perform with you." Aelia blurts out.
I look at her in surprise and she smiles.
"It'll be like that project we did a long time ago." She shrugs.
"You're right." I turn to Jeonghan, "Is that okay?"
"Fine by me. The more variety of performances the better. Plus the two best musicians in the school playing together? That'll get attention." He smiles before writing again.
"Is everyone busy after school?" Mingyu asks.
"I don't have anything to study for tonight." Aelia shrugs.
"Wow! For once, Aelia doesn't have to study!" Minghao teases her.
"Shut up before I kick you all the way to Jupiter."
"That's not far enough." He smirks.
"Guys~" Mingyu pouts.
"Yes?" We all look at him.
"Let's go to dinner! I heard there's this good Thai place in downtown. We can go there and try it together!" He smiles.
"Actually, that's a good idea. I say we do it." Jisoo agrees.
"Yay! Jisoo is with me!" He hugs him.
Jisoo pats his back, chuckling while Aelia pries him off.
"Stop being weird. We'll all go." Aelia pulls him down next to her.
"Yay!" He hugs her tightly.
"Oh my gosh. You're squeezing me and it's hurting my upper area, thank you very much!" She groans in pain.
"Sorry!" His eyes widen and his face reddens.
I hold in a laugh but I happen to catch eyes with Soonyoung and we both start cracking up.
"It's not funny!~" Mingyu whines.