6

Woozi's POV
Two weeks pass and somehow, Aelia and I become study buddies. We study for music theory mainly since we have the class together but we also study for other classes. She needs a lot of help in science but so do I. We decided that to help us both out, we'd study for a few hours together.
It's a double win situation for me. I get to study for my hard tests and I get to see Aelia every day. I smile a lot more when it's just the two of us cause no one can interrupt us or tease us and what not.
I stare at her often, while she's looking at her textbook and writing notes in her notebook. Her glasses start to fall off her face so she pushes them back up, not even taking her eyes off the papers.
At school, Aelia wears contacts. At home, Aelia feels comfortable wearing glasses. She told me she gets embarrassed to wear it with the boys around but she needs it at home. I believe she mentioned only Mingyu seeing her with the specs, other than me I mean. She looks gorgeous either way though.
A piece of hair falls in front of her face, making her groan and put it back behind her ear. Without even trying, she's so graceful. Just like the way she plays her violin.
"Hey, Aelia?" I purse my lips.
"Yes?" She looks up at me and her face softens with worry, "Is something wrong, Jihoon?"
"No... I was wondering... Can you... Can you play something for me?" My eyes wander to her violin case that's near Bao.
Bao's sleeping on his bed right now. Aelia says he usually sleeps while she plays anyways so he'll be fine.
"Oh... um... sure." She places her pencil on the textbook page and closes the book.
She puts both the textbook and the notebook on her desk before getting off her bed and walking over to the case. Bao ends up waking up and Aelia smiles down at him. She pets him and he wags his tail happily.
I love seeing Aelia like this. It's so different from how she acts around the rest of the boys. She's always so serious and never jokes around with them. When she's with Bao, it's like her childish side comes out. It's really cute to be honest. I wish she would open up like that around us but it's how she is.
She takes the violin and bow out of her case then stands up in front of me. She puts some music sheets out, her eyes scanning the page before she puts the instrument under her chin.
She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes before letting the music speak. If you've never heard Aelia play the violin, let me explain. When she plays, she plays with passion and power. Nothing can stop her when she's into a piece. Every note she plays is perfect. Even when she does finger plucking, every note is exactly like the ones written in the arrangement.
The song ends and she sets the violin back in her case.
"Does that fulfill your needs, your highness?" She smirks as she locks the case and sits back next to me.
"Yup. That was a nice break." I smile.
"Is that why you asked me to play it?" She raises an eyebrow.
"No. I just like the way you play."
She becomes quiet, looking speechless.
"Aelz! I have some news! Oh. Hi, Jihoon." Wonwoo nods to Jihoon.
"Hi." I nod back.
"Look! They came out with the next one!" He quickly sits on the bed next to her, showing her his phone.
She gasps and looks at him with wide eyes.
"No way! It's not supposed to come out till next month!"
"I know! He decided to release it early!"
"Oh my god! We have to get it before it sells out!" She turns to me, "Can we finish in a couple of days? I'm going to be reading this till I finish." She rubs her arm, her face getting red.
"Sure, bookworm." I poke her forehead before grabbing my stuff and putting it in my backpack.
She pouts but turns to Wonwoo in excitement, fangirling to him about whatever it is. I can't help but smile. I never see her this happy about something so it's... refreshing...
I walk out of her house, quickly saying bye to Bao before starting to walk to Seungcheol's and my apartment.
On the way out, I turn the corner and bump into someone super tall. I'm about to apologize until I see it's Mingyu.
"Oh. Hi, Jihoon." He blinks at me in surprise.
"Hello." I nod to him with a blank face.
"Were you just at Aelia's?" He asks.
"Yeah, but she's going to go buy a book with Wonwoo so I left." I shrug, starting to walk away when he stops me.
"Wait."
I turn around in surprise.
"Yes?"
"Do... Nevermind... I'll see you at school." He goes the opposite way of her apartment.
I watch him walk away. What was he gonna ask?