On My Way To School

I ran out the door I felt him pulling me back where are you going my little PYT Michael elixir Jackson let me go I have to get to school and stop trying to kiss me you know you like a brother to me I yelled at him. He pushes me up against the wall I'm not your real brother I don't wanna be your brother I wanna be your boyfriend even more than that angel. My heart started to race fast I knew there was something special about him. Even though the change he manages to control the evil inside him. I feel this isn't his full transformation I hope it's nothing scary cause he creeps me out a little. Put me down no girl I'm taken you to school don't forget I'm still in school too. You can't go like that person a see you as............ What I know what you gonna to say weird I know but I love school too and that not gonna stop me from getting an education. But what if you can't control yourself? While I guess we a find that out when we get to school. I smiled and walked behind him out the door skipping to the car. He was speeding like a speed demon I was scared we were gonna get into an accident but we didn't. Getting out the car the crowd stop and stare at us and start laughing I could feel his rage of anger toward the people will elixir be able to control him or not? Or will he die from the powers overtaken his body and kill him?