Michael first day of school

In my room still sleep having a nightmare it's like I couldn't wake up I was shaken in my sleep I saw a tall white guy black hair and he was wearing everything black with the black chain in his hand. He kept saying he wanted me. Sweat coming down my face tears running down my eyes till I start screaming in my sleep. Just then Joe came in my room shaking me I jump up punching Joe in the face then start screaming again mother Katherine ran in the room what's wrong Michael I ran to her crying elixir gonna get me. She smiled at me it's only a nightmare baby. I hug mother Joe was mad that I punch him in the face he pulls me by the shirt and said, boy, what's wrong with you I looked up I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to I thought you were an elixir. Boy,, are you crazy? He said in angry voice taking off his belt to beat me I ran in the bathroom locking the door leaving me alone Joe I screamed. Boy opens you gonna get it. Mother pull Joe away and said its only an accident so stop it, Joe! Joe walked away mad. I looked in the mirror crying till I saw that same face I punch the mirror breaking it with my first go away I screamed. I jump in the shower singing I love singing in the bathroom until I saw the water turning green and yellow I put on my school clothes and ran out the door.