meeting Angel

Just got done with homework I run to the door just when I was about to open the door I felt a touch it was the dad I turn around slowly and scared I didn't do anything I cried. Joe: boy what are you talking about I was just gonna tell you that you not doing homeschooling anymore I signed you up to be in school with everyone else I want you out my house for awhile. I ran to Joe and Hug him for the first time thank you, daddy, don't call me daddy boy I ran out the door before he could say anything my new school was named elixir high school what weird name I thought to myself. Running and skipping down the sidewalk I ran into a girl we fell hard on your butts I looked up and saw her I jump up on my feet putting her up fast I'm sorry I didn't mean to. She looks at me in smiled bitstring to hide her tail I laughed a little cause I never saw a girl look that. Tears came from her eyes I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh just that I like your pink tail its pretty I mean you pretty and beautiful I smiled at him and said my name is Angel beautiful name I said to her and shyly voice my name Michael Jackson cool she smiled at me. There something about you as she looked into my eye. With her pink short dress on with red boots and pointy ears. I ran off scare as she stood there by herself.