The New Elixir

I stood there trying to take control of myself again for someone I couldn't my voice begin to change my body started to burn I screamed in pain just laying there. I transform into elixir I can't believe this bastard took control of my body and there's no away a getting back to my normal self. I got up standing in front of Angel the desire I had was to kill her. I raise my left hand to kill angel till something happen I fell to my knees screaming I won't let this demon control my body I got back up picking up angel carrying her in my arms. Soon she woke up screaming put me down I laughed at her as I drop her back on the ground. She got up in ran still the person inside of me start laughing your mine Michael you my slave now I ran home screaming mother name. Mother Katherine came to the door Michael baby what's wrong ? Till she saw me mother screamed you not my son! I ran off crying I lost Everyone I sit at the park look at me I'm ugly I'm no longer Michael Jackson I felt a hand touch me go away I cried. You are still Michael the soft voice said to me I look up and it was angel. Blood was on her face did I do that I asked her? Yes she cried in tears. I pull her to me she was the only one who could keep me from turning into something scary. I held her close to my heart as my body start to heal her. Angel looked at me and said Michael you a look like this forever. But I can help you to keep in control of yourself but you have to do one thing for me. I look up at her and what is that ? You teach me to swim. Sure said Michael. Wings started to come from my back I was scare trying to stay under control of my new form. Angel pull off the chains that I was holding I knock her against tree don't touch me ever as I ran off leaving her there.