by the River

Angel: oh well I can't believe he ran off like that maybe I was and Michael got tired of looking at me I won't be seeing him again oh well. I walked by the river where daddy uses to take me to all the time when I was a child one day I got out of school and saw daddy soul being taken away and that was the last of daddy I sit by the river crying. Until I felt something pushes me in the water I couldn't even swim I screamed for help but no one was around to save me. I felt something cold and an evil laugh it was trying to kill I felt my drowning as I sank under water. Just then someone jumps in the river in pull me out. I wasn't breathing Michael: wake up wake up Angel I had to do something I did mouth to mouth trying to bring her back wake up I said again putting my lips back to hers. I looked and she started to cough glad I was there to save you good thing I knew CPR she cried and my arms something push me. There was something about this river something evil I heard a whisper in my ears saying I'm coming for you remember my name it's elixir young boy Michael ran with my heart beating fast I wonder why Michael was running with me so fast. He looked at me and said don't go back to that river Angel. I just nodded not listening to him who does he think he is to tell me not to go back there. Please, Angel, don't go ok I said crossing my finger.