meeting up with Angel

I can past the woods where I heard that voice from yesterday I stop and looked toward that way maybe mother is right about its only a dream but I still feel something strange about the woods over there like someone watching me I turn around and saw Angel hey Angel I screamed her but she just stood there like a zombie I ran over to her Angel are you ok. Angel: go away Michael you not welcome here as I walked toward the woods slowly hearing a voice baby girl I'm back it's me your father help me please baby girl I need you. Daddy, I scream running in the woods toward the voice. No screamed Michael as he grabs my arm no angel no it's not your father. I push him to ground and ran off I hate you, Michael. I stood there in tears how could she hates me I ran off and left her there crying I made it to school I stood there thinking why did I leave her she could be in danger I ran back leaving the school running through the woods I saw Angel sitting there smiling the guy I saw it was him did Angel lead me here to get killed I was scared to death the man walks over to me laughing you the young boy I been seeking for thanks To Angel help angel: got up wondering where I was I look over to see Michael I scream Michael Michael as I try running to him till I fell hitting my face to the ground. Michael ran over to me holding me picking me up as he can pass the guy just then we were thrown to the ground hard Michael and I laid there with blood coming from our body. Elixir laughed to see us in pain pulling me to the side stay out my way angel our ill kill you just like I did both your parents. Elixir kisses me, my daughter, I don't wanna hurt you I will if I have to. My bones in my body felt like it been broken. I couldn't move next thing I saw Michael screaming he was being transformed looking like that guy I was scared as he walked over to me go away I screamed as I pass out he wasn't Michael anymore a tear fell from my eyes.