"What?" I laughed.

        "We all cuddle each other," Calum said proudly.

        "Guys put your damn names in already," Michael told us. Putting our names in we then started the game after Luke bought us nachos and french fries.

_______________________________

        Calum and I were kicking butt with Taylor and Michael behind by five and Kory an Luke were loosing by a landslide. They've just spent the whole time whispering things to each other and giggling away. They were obviously going to be a couple that everyone hated but loved because of how cheesy they were.

        Michael and Taylor were going to be a cute couple too I could just see it. He kept wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his head on top of hers when it wasn't their turn. And when Taylor got a strike he picked her up and swung her around an when he put her back down gave her a quick little kiss on the forehead. She was blushing like crazy.

        In the meantime Calum and I managed to come up with a pretty impressive hand shake and to make fun of the couples as much as possible. Especially Luke and Kory.

        "Oh be quiet Victoria. We all know if Ashton was here you two would be just as bad and poor Cal  would be a lonesome dove here," Michael told me.

        "Well he's not and I can make fun ya'll all I want," I flipped him off smiling and he returned it.

        "Losing team buys a bag of chips to go for everyone," Calum chirped.

        "I like that idea!" I said giving him my hand to do our handshake.

        "That's not fair!" Luke pouted when he heard.

        "Maybe if you two weren't so heart eyes over there and actually tried to play you wouldn't have to worry," Calum told them.

        "But I would still suck!" Luke complained.

        "Good thing Kory is here for a excuse for your bad bowling. Wouldn't want her to know you actually suck," Michael joined in.

        "I don't care if you suck baby," Kory smiled kissing him on the cheek and he lit up like a Christmas tree. "I'll split the cost of the fries with you."

        "They're chips you uncultured American," Micheal joked.

        "Well ya'lll are in America now get used to friesssss" she replied sticking her tongue out.

        "What ever. Let's just finish the game guys. We all have this last round now," Taylor finally spoke.

        "Why the rush Tay?" I asked winking.

        "No reason dweeb," she joked. Her and Michael were perfect.

        "Okay then go Luke," I told him. As he got up to go all I could think was why Ashton hadn't shown up yet. I checked my phone hoping that maybe he'd found his phone and was heading this way, but all I had was a txt from David saying that he was seeing a movie and then was going to stay the night at a friends house.

        "Who's David?" I heard Calum question.

        "Don't worry it's just my little brother," I assured him.

        "Oh thank goodness. I didn't want to hate you for talking to another guy when I have a perfectly awesome friend for you," he laughed. Then I got a txt and got hopeful when I saw it was just Beau saying that Daisy was going to stay the night because she didn't want Anna home alone. Great.

        "Now who is he Victoria!?" Calum questioned again.

        "My other brother dork calm down," I laughed.

        "How many brothers do you have and what are their names so I can stop worrying for my best mate," he asked.

        "Three. Beau, David, and Marcus. Don't worry I really like Ashton," I assured him again. "I also have a little sister Anna by the way."

        "Okay then," he laughed.

        "Don't worry Victoria never has given any guy a time of day," Kory said sitting down on Luke's lap. Checking the screen I notice she managed to hit one pin.

        "Honestly we've never seen her act this way with any guy ever," Taylor also spoke as she grabbed her ball and went for her turn.

        "Guys. Shut it." I told them not wanting to be embarrassed. Like the good friends they are they quickly changed subject.

        "Really now?" I heard a different voice behind me and quickly turned around to see Ashton smiling with his arms crossed over his chest.

        "Ash! Bud! Your girl and I are kicking some serious ass over here," Calum said giving Ashton a fist bump. I Instantly popped out my spot and went around the bench and gave him a big hug. I felt his arms flex when he hugged me tightly.

        "Hi beautiful," he whispered into my ear. Pulling away smiling he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

        "Told you," Micheal said throwing his bowling ball down the lane and hitting all but the two pins. One on each side.

        "Shut up Mikey," I flipped him off again. This seems to have become our hand shake. I felt Ashton pull me close to him with his arm around my waist firmly. I leaned my head on his shoulder and could smell him. God do I love the way he smells. He smelt of fabric softener and a woodsy cologne that made me want to melt into a puddle right there.

        "My turn," Calum said jumping up and rubbing his hands together and acting out stretches like a goofball. Getting a strike and putting us ahead of Michael and Taylor it was then my turn.

        "Good luck," I heard Ashton say before kissing the side of my head. Walking up and grabbing my ball I went and managed to come out with a spare. Calum and I jumped up cheering and then did our handshake.

        "I like lots of salt on my fries giraffe boy," I told Luke. Going up to take off my shoes I stopped to hug Ashton. "Did you find your phone?"

        "I did and my bandanna," he winked at me. I stilled in taking off the bowling shoes.

        "You did have it," he smirked kneeling down to untie my shoes and take them off for me.

        "How'd you get in?"

        Putting a hand on my knee and as he got up to my ear he slid it up to my mid thigh and whispered, "I crawled through your unlocked window gorgeous."

        Burning I put my sandals on as Ashton an Calum went to drop off the shoes we had.

        "I'm gonna go out with Luke," Kory squealed grabbing onto my hands.         

        "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I laughed.

        "You know I wouldn't!" she gasped.

        "Michael and I are going to their place to watch a movie. Do you think I'll be able to make it?" Taylor said nervously.

        "Of course! Ya'll did fine tonight," Kory reassured.

        "Don't worry," I smiled at my friend.

        "This is all so cliche guys," Kory laughed before all the guys came back. Luke with all the bags of fries, Michael with Taylor's coat and purse, and Calum and Ashton.

        This is so cliche I agreed to myself.

____________________________________________________________

Hope ya'll liked!

This chapter makes me wish my friends and I could find hotties like the 5sauce boys and go bowling!

Byeee lovelies.