*It Begins*

*Cj's POV*

I woke up today waiting on the worst to come. I knew they were gonna have me in for life knowing that cops were killed, shit was stolen, we was drug dealers, and even hit man it was only going to get worse from here. But I wasn't worried as long as my sister and her babies can live a peaceful life it's worth it. Iont got no family or others to think about me so it was never a problem taking the fall for Keshia because if the tables were then I know she would do the same for me...... Knowing Keshia I'm surprised she ain't try to get me out of here wit her crazy ass. Because she always coming up wit a new scheme and that's what I love about her never meet anyone so ambitious and crazy but ALWAYS MADE SHIT HAPPEN YA HEARD.

Finally it was my time for court and I was taken out my cell. As I walk down the hall everything grew silent. I could see people talking but it all ways blocked out and began to fade. Before I entered the court room I said a little prayer and walked right in. I look at everyone as I made my way to my seat and I think my eyes failed me cuz I could have sworn I've just seen Keshia. Did I miss her that bad? I did but I'm buggin out. I stood in front of the courts and plead guilty to all the crimes which concluded to 10 life sentences. My head dropped and I got up as they began to take me off to the prison and as I exited the door I heard someone yelling that their going into labor. As I looked back the guard push me harder. As we make our way out cops rush pass us i guess trying to help the poor lady. Finally I get in the car after sitting for some time I look at everything passing by and a car accident was ahead so the officers were talking about taking the back way to the jail. I continued to look around but now it was more trees and quiet all around. As we took a turn ahead there was a van that took up the small street. We drove up and repeatedly press the horned . But as we try to turn around another car pulled up and we was trapped. Then running out of the car was niggas wit guns. One shot into a window and demanded for the doors to be open. They unlocked it and I was grabbed by the neck into a car. I could see them getting the guard tied up and one guy driving away with the guards and the prison van. But the rest make their way to where I was and that's when...........

Thanks for reading
Love yall💙💙
You know I had to leave y'all on a cliffhanger😘