*Always Got Yo Back*

*Keshia's POV*

As soon as Ty left i couldn't sleep i had a bad ass feeling bout this. I've been tossing and turning all night. I finally got up and went in the living room wit a bowl cookie dough ice cream watching narcos when i got a text from Ty. "Shit went south we at the hilton on bruce ave". "SHIT" i yelled. Got the fucking pregnant bitch fixin yo damn mistakes. I jumped up and ran upstairs to change my clothes while i called Mariah. "Wassup chica you know what ti-". I need you to hurry ova here and watch Jr and Nina". "Was-". "Just come". I went in our safe and got out my silencers, my bullet proof vest and put it on. Not long after Mariah pulled up i kissed my babies and meet her outside. "Wassup chica". "Love you girl and thanks i gotta go" i said as i hopped in the car and drove off".

I pulled up to the hotel wit police all over. And i knew from the gun bust  if i wanted to get them out i had to have a diversion. So i did the first thing that came to mind. I parked my car and got out and broke into the red Lexus right next me i hot wired the car and ran it right in the front door. The bullet proof vest stopped me from being in any pain and i knew i had to get up and out. Slapping myself to get it together i ran threw the kitchen door on the side and kept running till i found a elevator. I went on every floor until i heard a lot of commotion on the 6 floor. I walked down passed all the officers that were running to the elevator. As i pasted room 616 i got chills when i heard daddy's voice. I creeped from the side to see 3 cops in the room still. I had at least 3 guns in my bag. Its just i have to hope Ty will stop the last one from shooting me. I calmed myself and did a count down 5..4..3..2..1..GO. I blasted in the room shooting 2 of the cop and the third went to grab it and  Cj grabbed it before he and got the gun and shot him. I low key looked at him wit a smile and Ty ran up to me picking me up and kissing me all over me. Cj nudged us and we all headed out the door when the one of the cop said "that ass of your will look great in orange" he laughed. I rolled my eyes but Ty started to do this creepy ass laugh and took the gun from my hand emptying the clip on him. I stand their in disbelief of what just happened and why the hell did that just make me super horny when he grabbed my hand and snapped me out my thoughts. We ran down the stairs and i couldn't keep up when Ty lifted me over his shoulder and picked up bis speed. We ran out threw the kitchen door to the car. Me and Ty got in the back and I threw Rashad the keys and he sped of. Thinking of all the shit i just did all i could do was rest my head on Ty who ran his hand in my hair until i fell asleep.

What will happen next?
Did anyone see them leave the hotel?
Find out soon.....
Love yall💙
Thanks for reading😘