Never Gonna End

Keshia-
I know you all think Kesh your pregnant wit more kids and have a good family you shouldn't do anything to jeopardize that but nah fuck that y'all should know me way better than that. I might have too call in hella favor but my brother ain't dying in jail believe that. Tyree and my babies came in which threw my mind out of place. Is it all worth to lose? He gave himself yup Kesh.....But he did it for me. I'm the one that's been out here killing shit an- "Kesh you aight"?-Tyree.

"We getting my brother outta jail, it may not be today or tomorrow but as soon as shit settles we comin for him I just need to know if u down". "Kesh you ain't eva gotta ask I'm always gonna have ya back and you can believe that, and your right not sometime soon but we gonna get him aight". After he makes his way on the bed and lays on chest while Jr and Nina followed.

Days past and the house has been quiet without Cj bringing so much love. Sometimes that shit keeps me up at night and haunts me because I know what's right. But this night was different I couldn't sleep even if I tried. "Tyree wake up we planning"? "What are you ta-". "We getting my brother out of jail now and I know just the way to do it"........

Next ones gonna be way longer I just had to introduce this scene.

Love ya✨
Thanks for reading