*Wifey Take Care of Everything*

*Keshia's Pov*

I woke up from a knock on the door. Tyree was laying on me and he looked so cute and i didn't want to move him but the person at the door wouldn't stop. I finally got and Ty saw me and came behind me. I got to the door and it was the fucking police. I told Ty to look threw the peep hole and his face turned red. "Get the babies ill think of something". I nodded and went upstair. As soon as i walked upstairs i heard him let them and tell them he was the only one in the house. I wanted to help so bad but i had to think about our babies and i knew that's what he wanted. One of them came in kicking and spiting on my shit look all over saying he was  "gonna get that bitch". As he walked out he was kicking and punching Ty. But let it be known this nigga will pay for all them hits. As soon as they left i knew i had to hurry up before they come back. I ran upstairs and got all of our papers wit our new and old identities and threw it in the tub and lit that bitch up. Then i started packing up and got everything in the car. Gave Jr and Nina a bath and something to eat before we was out. I drove right to Mariah's house. She was outside wit a blunt rolled and was surprises to see me. "Hey bitch". "Hey chica you good"?  "Nah they got Ty and i need your help". "Wow im surprised usually u make me stay and watch the babies which i love but im ready to start shooting". I laughed and nodded. "Imma get my momma to watch them you call your brother and Rashad to help us. I nodded and called Rashad knowing Cj would be wit him. "Wassup". "I need you to come to Mariah's house". "Why". "Come we cant be on the phone". "Aight sayless we there.

______________________________________

Finally we got there and we start plotting our shit and i cant wait for this shit to be over i miss everything before sick and tired of hiding and killing. But anyway since i was pregnant the plan was for me to be the getaway driver but shit aint going down like that whoever hit my baby was gonna die no wrappin no questions the nigga was dead on site no talking shit dead. But ill let them think im down...........

What will happen next?
What is Keshia's crazy ass gonna do?

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘