*My Love*

*Tyree's POV*

Now its my time to tell you about the love of my life, my soul, my everything Keshia Rene Brown love this girl ever since i laid eyes on her fine ass. Never meet anyone like her in my life. Always had my back threw thick and thin. But let me get yall into the part two of our love story.

I wake up to Nina and Tyree in the bed wit me and Kesh. They must of crawled in last night. I got up got in and blast the music DNA by Kendrick in the shower trynna wake up. As I was getting out Kesh came in "morning daddy". "Morning baby wit yo sexy ass". "Shut up you know im fat ass shit ". "Shut the fuck up wit that shit bring yo sexy ass ova here". She started blushing and walked over she think cuz she 4 months pregnant that she look fat but fr she look beautiful to me however she look. "Daddddyy" Nina screams. "You better go get here wit her spoil ass". "Just like i spoil you". She looked at me then rolled here eyes. I walked in the room and picked up Nina beautiful self looking just like her mom and actin like her too. Just then i got a call from Rashad. "Keshia come get Nina for me. She walked out the bathroom got Nina and gave ma a look when she walked away. "Wassup". "We got a job in Philly and we need you". "Ard let me talk to Keshia". "Whipped ass". "Fuck outta here she know what it is but I'll holla at yall later aight". "Aight solid".

"Babe come bring yo fine ass in here". "Nigga if you dont just walk in here". "You heard what i said now come here i aint gonna ask again". She walked over wit a smirk and as soon as she noticed me looking she whipped it off. I grabbed her hands "what you want ty shit just say it". "Who you talkin too" i said wit the straightest face ass i slapped her ass". She let out a light moan. "Babe Rashad want me to help him wit a job but trust its around here i wont be leaving you". "Do what you want i dont care". "Keshia do you need some of daddy" i asked as i grabbed her by her waist and whispered it in her ear. She smirked and and pushed me "we got my doctors appointment today and foreal babe its cool wit me you know  i would help but yah know but just be safe daddy i love yo crazy ass" she said as she held my face. "How did i get so lucky"? "Who knows" she said as she grabbed my butt. I gripped her up against the wall as i lifted her off the ground. Her back was on the wall as i started to choke her a bit knowing she was loving it. Im telling you when Keshia start trippin is cuz she need some and thats exactly what im bout to give her. As soon as i was bout to give it to her Nina start crying. "Damn cant get no pussy round here". She laugh and said "go get ready for the doctors appointment". I nodded and grabbed her ass as i walked away. I put on my black true religion jeans and a white tee. As i start brushing my waves Kesh come in the room looking good ass hell wit her hours glass figure in a sundress making me want to grip her up right here. "Damnnn babygirl can i have yo number". "Nah nigga i got a fiance". I start walking over to her grabbing her waist. "He aint gotta know" i said as i ran my fingers down her face. She laughed "go get your son ready wit yo silly ass". "Ard ill be back for you ma" i laugh. I walked into Jr room and he was still sleep. I picked him up and rocked him awake. He ain't say nothin just looked at me like i stole some of his food or shit i just laughed. I gave him a shower and dressed him like his dad. Keshia came in as i was brushin his waves "come on yall make me late to everything". I picked up Jr and took Nina from Kesh and made our way to the car. I got the in the car seat and we made out to the hospital where we meet Mariah and Cj at. As soon as Nina saw her uncle she ran straight to him making Kesh roll her eyes. I tried to get her to forgive Cj but that something they gonna have to work out. "Wassup" i said as i hugged Mariah and Cj. Keshia just waved and went to the desk to check in. "Whats wrong wit Kesh" Mariah asked. "She just need some dick". "What yo". "You asked"i laughed before walking over to Keshia. "We can take you now" the receptionist said. We hugged our babies and walked in the room. Keshia started to hold my hand tight and i could to tell she was nervous so i started to rub her leg which i always knew would calm her down.

She start rubbing the stuff on my baby stomach and seconds later a picture appeared on the screen. My baby was gonna have another baby and at the moment everything became so real tears started to fall and when i looked over at Kesh she was crying too and i could tell she felt the same. "Your babies i very healthy and at your next appointment i should be able to tell you the sex of the babies. "Dont you mean baby"? "No i mean its two babies in there". Me and Kesh aint said shit was just shocked as hell. Aint nothing wrong having twins i love Jr and Nina its just when one went to sleep the other cried and vice versa but it doesn't mean im not excited. I looked at Keshia and knew what she was thinking. "Well thank doc see you next month" i said as i began to help Keshia help up. She held my hand even tighter and before we could exit the door she stopped me. "Tyree". "Yea baby"? "I think i can do it" she said wit the straightest face i ever seen. I turned to her "cant do what Kesh". "Delivering 2 babies plus being wit them 24/7 im sorry i just not strong enough". "Keshia Rene Brown yourthe strongest person i know but i promise this time ill do my share"tears started to fall "i got you". She leaned her head on my chest and we just stand there for a few minutes until Keshia kissed me and walked me to where our babies were. Nina ran staight to me and Kesh whispered "spoiled ass" like she got room to talk. Then we all made our way back to the house where me, Cj, and Rashad went in the room to plan.

Love yall💙
Thank for reading😘
If you have any pictures that go wit the story you can send it to me and i can put it on the story wit you name to give you ur props😀