*Loyalty*

*Tyree's POV*

Cj wakes me up when we get back to the crib. I looked over to Kesh still sleep so i carried her in the house and layed her in bed. I walked back downstairs to see Cj, and Rashad downstairs. "Nigga wit out Kesh we'd all be jail birds right now" Rashad said as he laughed."
"Yea but we gotta chill cant have my sister out here pregnant and doin shit like this". We all nodded dapped and went our seperate ways. Cj went to go dispose of the car, and Rashad was making his way home. On my way upstair i went in my pockets to get my phone and it wasn't there. "SHIT". I start pacing and panicing till i felt Keshia's hand on my back. I turned around and Kesh had on her matching victoria secret velvet set looking fine ass hell. "Baby what's wr-" before she could finish I lifted her up wit and kissed her all over giver her hickies on her neck as i layed her on the bed. I start taking her clothes off as she started to take off mine. I start choking her and biting her on her thigh since i knew she loved it. She starts moaning and her eyes roll to the back of her head. I smacked her ass and whispered "what's my name". "Daddy". "Say it again" i said as i smacked her ass harder. "DADDY". She start grabbing me and i know she craving for this dick. I slid it in slower makin her crave it. She grabbed me and that's when i started drilling her insides causing her to scream my name. I start going even faster and she yelled "DADDY IM BOUT TO CUM". As i started to choke her i could feel her shaking and eyes rolling. The sight of her made me empty right in her.

Keshia was laying out of breath and i layed right on top of her. ".......Baby i left my phone at the hotel......". She reached in her pant and said "you mean this phone"?

What would i do witout her fr

What will happen next?
Will the cops still  find them?

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘