*Tragedy*

*Tyree's POV*

I woke up early the next morning to get all of the plans ready for Keshia. As i was on my way out Jr started to cry and i knew i would have to take him wit me before he woke his mama up. I made my way to the car wit Jr on my chest to meet up wit Cj. "Wad up". "Wad up how's errything"? "Im on my way to get the cake so you just get you and Jr ready and Kesh and Nina will meet you there". "Yo i just wanna thank you realrap for all this its really appreciated". "Yea im the best boutta be the brother in law dont worry i know". We laughed and we made our way to Cj room to get ready. I got ready last since i knew Jr was gonna take me the longest. Finally We all got ready and made our way to the beach where everything was set up. And it was a masterpiece i cant wait till its time when the sun starts to fall and my beautiful-"Tyree you dont hear me talking to you". Nah bro was up"? "Is you nervous"? "A lil". "You been wit her and got kids whatchu scared of nigga lighten up". "You right but when will she be on her way"? "Im boutta go get her right now". "Say less".

______________________________________

*Cj's POV*

I made my way to the hotel to wake Keshia up. I got in her room and tapped her but she wasn't budging. I had to practically strangle shawyt  just to wake her. "Fuck you want nigga and touch me like that agagin i dare you". "Get up and meet Mariah in the bathroom". She got up and rolled her eyes. Then were in the bathroom so i tried to do Nina's hair to help. So im trynna do her hair and shit and Keshia comes out wit her dress on laughing. "Try again my g thats a fuckin dub" she said as she laughed. She then took the brush from me as she did Nina's hair in her long white dress. Saying my sister looked beautiful would be a understatement. I knew as soon as Tyree saw her he would die. "You look gorgeous Kesh". "Shit i know" she said and stuck her tounge out. "I miss this im sorry bout everything Kesh". "And im sorry for not forgivin you Cj your blood i should have been squashed it". We hugged asm she got done Nina's hair and we all made our way to the car. We all got in and made our way to the Jr and Nina. We were all havin a good time music loud then..........*Crash*

Thanks for reading 💙
Love yall😋