"It's ok, don't worry about it." Annie shrugged, not wanting to rile and annoy Luke any more than Kelly already had.

"It's not, I'm so sorry. She's just- ugh I can't believe she's actually like that." Luke sighed, wrapping an arm around Annie's shoulders before the both of them sat down with Ashton and Rosie.

"Who's actually like what?" Ashton asked in the middle of having some of his lunch. Annie opened Luke's sandwiches and placed one in his hand, kissing his cheek quickly before having her own food.

"Kelly's actually a bitch." Luke muttered, biting his food and trying to find Annie's hand. He did so, squeezing it and trying to move closer to her.

"No shit, anyone could have told you that." Rosie commented, rolling her eyes and wiggling her eyebrows at Annie.

-

A few days ago Annie had finally passed her driver's test, her parents buying her a jeep Rubicon, which Luke was very intrigued by. Annie had no idea Luke was so interested in cars; she would mention how her father loved them too if she was closer to him.

They were in the car now, Luke was going to Annie's for the night for something to eat and some movies. Annie also wanted to ask Luke if he knew anything about Ashton and Rosie, they seemed off to her.

"I don't know, but I noticed that too. Maybe they just got in an argument or something." Luke shrugged, his hand feeling the material of the car seats as it came to a halt. Annie was planning on opening the door for Luke and helping him inside, but he was already halfway there.

The trip to Annie's house had become so familiar to him that he could almost get there on his own. Annie helped the last few steps, so worried about this blind boy that she could hardly keep her hands off of him. Luke obviously didn't mind, even though it did cause more than a few trips to the bathroom to 'fix' himself.

Annie always noticed, she just assumed he didn't want her to do anything as he was so quick to run to the bathroom.

Like now for instance, they were cuddling on Annie's bed as the movie 'wild child' was on Annie's laptop. The movie was Annie's choice. Half of her body was over Luke's, her head underneath his as he fiddled with her hair.

His head was facing the ceiling, there was no point in him trying to face the screen anyway. Annie knew her leg was in a provocative place, right above his crotch and resting across his lower stomach. Her right arm was also over his chest, mimicking the patterns he was drawing into her hair.

Luke wasn't that interested in the movie after all, the main characters voice reminded him of Kelly and that's not what he wanted. To think of it, Luke and Kelly never cuddled, ever. Whenever they had sex Kelly would either kick him out or leave or make him sleep on the couch, he didn't know why and he didn't bother questioning it either.

He pulled Annie's body on top of his, laughing with her as she squealed at the movement. He went to kiss her, landing on her nose instead of her lips, but Annie didn't mind, she just kissed him back.

Annie traced her fingers over Luke's eyebrows, down his nose and across his eyes, before leaning up and kissing the same spots. She very lightly kissed his eye lids, nudging her nose against Luke's before pecking the side of his lips.

"I swear to god if I open my eyes now and I can see, we're getting married." Luke promised, a wide smile on his face as he kept his eyes squeezed closed.

He didn't want to open them because he knew nothing would change, but he would give anything to see his girlfriend's beautiful face for the first time. Anything to see the dimples on her cheeks and the structure of her face, the shape of her body and the colour of her hair.