3

After the 4 hour talk with Joaquin I let him out the door. I strip off my clothing, turning on the shower waiting for it to warm up. I start undoing my hair, letting my wavy strands fall down to my shoulders.

I hop in the shower, the warm droplets sliding down my soft skin. I grab the shampoo, putting way too much in my hand. I rub it deep in my scalp, massaging my nerves.

What a day..

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

I slide on the last leg of my pajamas, climbing my way over to the bed. I lay there, staring at my ceiling, watching the ceiling fan fly by. My eyes get droopy, my eyelids trying to stay open. I don't fight it anymore and let sleep take over me.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

I open my eyes, the sound of my annoying alarm filling my ears. I pick up my phone and press the snooze button.

I hop out of my bed, it's fridayyyy. I jump in excitement, today is the last day of the week and I can finally rest. I basically hop to my drawers, picking out a matching set of undergarments, along with a blue shirt and black skinny jeans.

I exit my house, walking to the bus stop. Let's get this day over with.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

I enter the classroom, finding my seat and sitting down. I look around for Joaquin, but he's no where to be seen.

Probably with some girl

Shut up

What, it's true. That boy is never satisfied.

I block out my discouraging conscious, staring deep into my wooden desk. Thoughts of last night dancing in my mind.
I was interrupted by my thoughts when I hear Mrs.Potters come in, along with Joaquin.

His eye catches mine, a smirk forming on his lips. I look away at anything else..but him. The tapping of my fingers filling my ears.

"So today class we are having our first progress report, I will see how far you've gotten already." Mrs.Potters says.

I glanced at Joaquin, I shivered when he was staring right at me.

I turned my head away, looking at my desk and the instructions.

We didn't do anything all we did was talk..

A lump formed in my throat as I imagined Mrs.Potters yelling at us.

I was so busy in a daze I didn't notice Joaquin sitting right in front of me.

"H-Hi.." I said.

"Hey, are you okay smalls?" He said with a dumb smirk on his face.

"I told you not to call me that you Sasquatch." I replied in a snappy tone.

His frown dropped and his eyes were squinted

"I'll remember that."

I ignore his reply and start answering the first questions on the packet. While his eyes are burning into me.

I squirm under his gaze.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

I jump into my bed, landing on my fluffy blanket. I sit up pulling up the covers and cuddling myself in them.

I turn on the tv. Laying my phone down on my nightstand. I cuddle back into the warmth of my bedsheets. Sighing in relief.

Knock knock

"Honey are you in there?"

"Yeah Mom I'm in here what do you need?"

She opens to door, her frame small but wide.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm getting my friends daughter to take you shopping tomorrow morning.", she says.

My mouth was probably to the floor at this point, shopping?? With a stranger?? Trying on clothes??

"No thanks."

"It's not a choice Isabella. You're going to get a new wardrobe, I did not raise my daughter to be so..pastel addicted?"

"But they are pretty colors.", I whined.

"Yes I know they are pretty, but I want you to wear more than that. So you're going shopping with her, end of story."

Her frame leaving the room.

Why me, first I get the most common name, now I have to shop..

I sigh in frustration, sprawling myself on my bed.

How bad can it be..?