Four hours later... (11 AM)

I was cleaning the living room when I heard the doorbell. I went to open the door, when I opened the door I got scared by Samantha and Leilani yelling surprise.

"Oh my god, you guys almost gave me a heart attack", I said while hugging Samantha and Leilani.

"Hey Aves!", Sam said while hugging me.

"Hey, long time, no see", Leilani said also hugging me.

"I know, please come in guys, make yourselves at home", I said while closing the door.

"Wow, you have done a lot of unpacking", Leilani said.

"I know, I just need to clean the rest of the house", I said.

"Well good thing we're here to help you", Sam said while smiling.

"Aww, thank you guys, I appreciate it!", I said while smiling.

Samantha put music on and we started cleaning. We were dancing, talking, laughing, playing around and cleaning. We were having so much fun, I really had the bestfriends ever.

Three hours later... (2 PM)

All of us started cooking before David got home.

"So, how's it going with David? Anything new?", Sam asked while she raised an eyebrow and gave me a smirk.

I started laughing, "Everything is going well, thank you for asking and no, nothing new", I said while smiling.

"Shut up! Come on, you guys haven't done anything since you got pregnant or since you guys moved in?", Sam asked.

"No we haven't, Sam", I said.

"And you haven't said anything or him?", Leilani asked.

"No!", I said. "I mean, it's that bad?".

"Oh honey! You guys have been together for almost three months, you're almost four months pregnant with his babies and both of you live together and you guys haven't done anything. Yes, it's bad!", Samantha said.

"I mean he hasn't said anything, probably he's just has not been in the mood", I said.

"Ava, men are always in the mood", Leilani said while rolling her eyes.

"You need to talk to your baby daddy girl, or else he's going to cheat on you or something", Samantha said.

"Do you really think he would cheat on me?", I asked.

"I do not know Ava, men are capable of everything these days", Leilani said.

"True, fine I'll talk to him tonight", I said.

Two hours later... (4 PM)

Samantha, Leilani and I were finished cooking and David was almost home. While we were waiting for David we were watching TV.

Suddenly, I hear the door open, "I'm home", he yelled.

"Hey, we're in the living room", I yelled back.