Part 3: Losing My Virginity

It was friday evening. When I got home, Samantha and I were planning on how to ask Alex, if he wanted to be the first guy to be with me. To be honest, it wasn't easy as it seemed to be, he was my bestfriend and it was gonna be awkward to ask him. Victor, Alex and some of the other football guys, were in my backyard, practicing before the game. There was going to be a home game at my school, so Samantha was gonna be there to cheer and I was just going to support my brother.

It was 6:30 PM, Samantha and I were ready to leave to the game. My brother was already at the school getting ready. I got to the school with Samantha and she had to run before the football guys got to the field. I went to the bleachers and sat next to my friends. When the game was starting, Samantha was looking at me and pointing at someone who was by the field. There he was, Mr. Carter, my heart started beating fast and I felt like my whole body was sweating, when it wasn't. But, I had to focus on the game, on my brother.

After two hours, the game ended, our football team won. I went to look for my brother, finally I saw him, he was with Samantha and two other cheerleaders and some of his teammates. I started walking towards him, but then I saw Mr. Carter talking to him. I got closer to where my brother was, and then my brother saw me. "Hey babygirl, how'd you like the game?", my brother asked me. "It was good, you were awesome out there!", I replied.

"Ms. Reyes, I did not expect you here", Mr. Carter said to me. "Oh, well, you know I had to be here to support my brother", I said to him. "You guys are siblings?", he asked. "Yes, we are Mr. Carter, she's my twin sister", Victor replied to Mr. Carter. "Twin sister? Huh? I can see that now, you guys have some resemblance", Mr. Carter said. "Yes, we do", I replied. "Well, I have to go, see you guys on Monday, have a nice weekend", Mr. Carter said to all of us. "You too, Mr. Carter", everyone replied.

"Okay, Alex and I are gonna go change and some of the cheerleaders and some football buddies, are going to Buffalo Wings, so you're going too sis", Victor said to me. "Okay, I'll be waiting for you", I said.

Samantha looked at me and said, "I'll be back, wait for me by my car", and started running. After she left, I started walking to her car, and waited for her for five minutes. "Sorry I took so long", Samantha said. "It's okay, I don't mind waiting", I replied kindly. "I talked to Alex", Samantha said. "About?", I replied. "About you guys hooking up".

"Are you serious?!", I said shocked.

"Yup", Samantha said smiling.

"What did he say?", I asked.

"He's totally down!", she said excited.

"OMG, I can't believe this!", I said excited and nervously.

"You guys are doing it, after we eat. In his car!", Samantha said excitingly.

"What?! OMG, do you have a condom? I need to protect myself!", I replied.

"Nope, but he does, don't worry! Damn, doing it in his car! That's so romantic!", Samantha said smiling.

We both laughed. "Okay, let's go!", Victor said. We all left to Buffalo Wings, we were having so much fun, but I couldn't forget the fact that tonight, I was gonna loose my virginity. I felt nervous and scared, but I was glad, I was giving it to someone who I care about and knew. At 12 PM, we were leaving Buffalo Wings.

"Ava, come on, let me give you a ride home", Alex said to me. "Yeah sure, see you home Victor!", I said to Victor. "Bye babygirl, drive safely Alex or else I'll beat your ass", Victor said to Alex smiling.

Alex was driving to find a spot so he could park, and we both could be alone. All the way to the spot, we were quite. I was nervous, but ready to do it. Finally, he found a spot and parked, he turned off his headlights and then his car. He turned to the side to see me. "Are you sure, you want to do this? We don't have to do it tonight, we can do it- ", "No, I'm ready, I just want to get it over with", I said.

I started kissing and getting on top of him. "We would be more comfortable in the back seats", Alex said smiling. "Okay", I replied.

We both went to the back seats, we were making out, and then I felt his hands touching my hips. He took off my shirt, and I took off his. We both layed down. "Alex!", I said. "Yeah?", he replied. "Be gentle, please!", I told him. "Yes, sure, don't worry, you're in good hands", he said. "I know", I replied.

Few minutes past by. We were both dressed up, Alex was taking me home. When I got home, I was happy, I still couldn't believe I was not a virgin anymore. I was going up to my room when Victor asked me, "Where were you?". "With Alex, we went to eat ice cream", I replied. "You're lying, I know that you and Alex hooked up tonight", Victor said. I turned around to see him, "Please Victor, I beg you, don't tell mom and dad, they'll kil-", "Don't worry, I won't tell them, you didn't tell them, that time you caught me smoking weed. So, I won't tell them about tonight. Plus, it was time for you to lose your virginity. Proud of you sis!", Victor said to me smiling. "Thank you, you're the best brother ever, I love you, goodnight!", I said to Victor. "Goodnight, love you too sis!", he replied.

I went to my room, took a shower, put my pijamas on, and laid down. I knew that from now on, I was going to be a different girl, a new me.