Graduation Day

Continuation...

"Oh my god! You're alive!", I said. "Yeah! I had to fake my death, or else I was gonna end up dead. The police found the people that wanted me dead, they will never be free! I'm sorry, for what you had to go through!", Samantha said while crying.

"Hey! It's okay, I forgive you! I'm just glad that you're here!", I said while smiling and crying. We both hugged, "And I see, that we have a lot to catcth up on!", Samantha said while smiling and looking at David. "Yeah, I guess we do!", I said while smiling.

Days passing by...

Samantha and I weren't going to go to school until next week on Tuesday, we didn't have school on Monday. Samantha and I did a lot of catching up during the weekend, but she mostly did a lot of catching up on school, but I was there to help her, I wanted both of us to get our diplomas together.

Four days later...

It's Tuesday May 30, 2017, two weeks until our graduation. Samantha and I were getting ready for school, she slept over because she didn't want to arrive to school alone. We both went downstairs to eat breakfast, we brushed our teeth, grabbed our backpacks and left in her car, Victor left in our car.

We arrived to school, we both got off the car and started walking to class. On our way to class, Richard and Leilani started walking towards us, "Hey Sam!", Richard said. "Hey Rich!", Samantha said.

"Hey Nani!", Samantha said while hugging Leilani. "Hey Sammy!", Leilani said while hugging back Samantha. "Wait! You guys know each other?", I asked confused. "Yeah! We've been bestfriends since Kindergarten, and she was the one who kept me hidden all this months", Samantha said while looking at me. I just stared at both of them.

"Richard, can you please leave!", Leilani said. "Yeah sure", Richard said. "Listen Ava, about you know, I wouldn't tell anyone. It's just, I don't know. It kind of pissed me off that you buried Samantha's fake body in cold blood. That's why I've been acting like kind of your enemy, but Samantha has talked to me and I want to be your friend. I want all of us to be friends and be close, can we do that?", Leilani said. "Yeah, we can! And I didn't bury her in cold blood, it hurt me when I found her and burried her. But I was scared!", I said. "I understand!", Leilani said.

"Friends?", Leilani asked. "Friends!", I said. We both hugged. "Yay! Finally, now we're the three musketeers!", Samantha said excitingly while pulling us to do a group hug. All of us three went to class, happy, as if nothing happened.

Days going by...

Samantha, Leilani and I spent the last days of our senior year together. We spent studying for our finals together, we went to Disneyland together for our senior road trip. Alex and Leilani spent all the time together, I was happy for them. Leah and Victor were looking for a place together, they wanted to move in together after graduation. Leah and Victor got accepted to University of San Diego. Samantha, Leilani and I got accepted to UCLA, Alex got accepted to Stanford. Everything was coming a dream come true.

Graduation Day, June 9, 2017...

Samantha, Leah, Leilani, Alex, Victor and I were getting for our graduation. We were all happy, excited, nervous, anxious. Our day has come, the day that all of us stop being kids and become adults, the day that all of us start making mistakes and learning from them, the day that all of us become greater people with a greater future, the day that all of us find our true selfs. All of us had made it after what we went through, we sticked together as one.

We were on our way to school, we arrived. We were all ready to walk to our seats, we walked and sat on our seats. As we were lining up and the principal calling our names to get our diplomas we were all getting anxious.