Moving On

One month later...
It's been a month since the shooting happen at the gasoline station and since we found out David and I were having twins. A lot has happened since then, we moved into our new house. Samantha came out to Logan and her family, and they were all supportive of her being homosexual. Alex and Leilani started dating, everything was going great between them. In a month, David and I were going to know the gender of our babies. We both couldn't wait to know the gender of our babies, but also we didn't really care about the gender because all we wanted was for our babies to be healthy. In a couple of weeks I was going to start going to UCLA, which I was also really excited about. Also, David had started his new job in a high school, here in LA.

David and I were in the living room unpacking some stuff, when he let out a sighed.

I turned around to see him, "Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine love", he said. "Just a little tired."

I stopped unpacking and hugged him from behind, "If you want you can go to bed, you have work tomorrow, I can finish here", I said in a soft tone.

He turns around to see me, he gently cupped my face with his right hand and kisses my forehead and hugs me. "No, it's fine, love. Let's finish this together", he says.

After two hours, we finally finished unpacking and we went to bed.

Next morning... (7 AM)

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for David and I. I was also making a quick lunch for David to take to work.

He enters the kitchen, hugs me from behind and kissed my cheek, "Good Morning love", he whispered in my ear.

I smiled, "Good Morning babe", I said.

"How did you sleep?", he said while sitting down.

"Like a baby, thank you for asking", I said. I finished cooking and served David's breakfast and gave it to him.

He looks at me and smiled, "Thank you love, this looks amazing", he said and kissed me.

"So, last night, I was thinking about something and I want to know what you think of it", I said while getting David's lunch ready for him to take to work.

"What is it?", he asked.

"It's about godparents for the twins", I said.

He stops eating, "Love, shouldn't we wait after the twins are born?", he says.

"Well, I was thinking if we could choose them now, so that they can do the gender reveal party for the twins", I said while sitting next to him.

"But what if we change our mind about who should be the godparents?", he said while grabbing my hands gently.

"Well, that's why we should start thinking about who would be a good influence to be around our kids", I said while putting my hands around his neck, and staring into his eyes.

"Fine, after work we'll discuss it", he said staring into my eyes.

"Thanks!", I said and gave him a kiss. "Eat or you're going to be late for work", I said.

David finished eating, he brushed his teeth, grabbed his lunch, gave me a kiss and left for work.

After he left, I finished eating and started unpacking the rest of the stuff.