Dam. He knew I was trying to persuade him to what I wanted. Which for now was a night without being chained to an X in Pav's room with music blaring. I thought that his horny side would rule over whatever guy code they have. I was wrong.

We met up with Pav & Will in the bread aisle. "I need to use the ladies room, since I didn't get to go earlier " I told them.

Pav took me & stood outside the restroom. I took my stolen product out of my bra, so I could use it. It was a pregnancy test. I just wanted to make sure they're mourning after pill birth control was working. I've never stolen anything from a store before. I couldn't believe my first time was for a pregnancy test.

I  stood there in the stall praying to God for a negative. These guys act like this is a game of chance they are willing to play with my body.

Pav cracked open the main door " hurry up Zo,

"I'm almost done Pav." I replied

I decided to take a chance on getting help. I didn't know the address to the house, so I just wrote a note to be found real quickly. I pulled out some paper & pulled the pen still in my bra. I didn't know exactly what to write, but I didn't have much time.

I wrote

"Please help. Abused kidnapped woman & baby children. 4 car garage home in the mountains. 3 dangerous men. Call for help. date ******."

I didn't disconnect the paper so I rolled it back up in the dispenser hoping another woman would see it pulling it down. It was a long shot, but at least it was something.

I heard the main door open. At first I thought it was Pav coming in, but it was just a woman at the mirror I could see through the door crack. I hurried up before Pav really decided to come in. I inhaled & looked at the test "negative". Yes thank you God. I threw it in the sanitation bin, fake flushed, then walked out.

The lady smiled & said hi as she fixed her lipstick. I smiled back then left after washing my hands. I was in there about 4 minutes total & Pav was about to bust  in. He needs to learn better patience. I don't know how.

We headed to the exit. Zac & Will had the girls & groceries waiting for us at the door. I felt a small weight lifted off my shoulders, when I saw the negative pregnancy test. I also had a little hope that some old lady would find my toilet tissue note & call for help. Maybe real police can review the security tape to see the guys. I was putting too much hope on some TP.

We got in the van & Aiva started to cry. I took her out & started to feed her. We made our way back to the house. I slept for 10 minutes or the ride after feeding & burping Aiva.

About 5 minutes after getting "home". I heard a motorcycle outside. I thought it was Warren until I heard the door bell ring. "go hang out somewhere with the girls Zo. I need to talk with the guys" Pav said as he walked towards the door.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I didnt want to be around them. I took my babies to the gym room. I wasn't ready to go back into the media room after waking up to my girls gone & being jumped & drugged in there. No one was in the gym room. So I had it all to myself. I was hoping the guys would decide I was good in the store, so I didn't have to really get punished for my little actions in the doctors office.

I played with the girls on the little sofa. I was happy to be with them alone. I was singing to them, hugging them & making noises as they responded with baby noises. They were the only happy part of my current world. About 30 minutes later, Dana came in. I was a little surprised. "Hi Zoe. Zac asked me to come & get the girls for you. They want to see you in the living room."