Big Things Start Small Part 2

Nicolo's Pov

Once she leaves I clean everything up and serve myself a cup of scotch. But before I can sit down her sister Charlie comes in with a bottle of wine in her hand and her eyes swerving. Oh great first Chris now drunk her.

"Weeeeelllll hellloooo" She says grabbing my drink and downing it.
"Hi" i say a bit amused. She sits down on the couch beside me and drinks again from the bottle.

"How many drinks have you had?" I ask she shrugs.
"4 at the bar, 2 bottles and that one in your hand" she shrugs again and takes another drink.

"Yup your drunk, that bad of a date huh?"

"Yup!! Like he stood me up! Embarrassed me!" She says rolling her eyes and taking another swig.

"Yeah I know relationships are tough" I say and she nods.
"Yup! Poor you! Valentina should tell you! Secrets are deadly!" She says nodding. I scowl at her.

"Tell me what?" But she stops and stares at me seriously as if she had just realized what she said.
"I'm going to bed!" She announces jumping up and then falling back to the ground.

"Charlie! What should she tell me?" I pressure her but she shakes her head.
"No! No! No!" She says going up the stairs well more like tumbling up the stairs.

I sit there confused. Was she hiding something from me? What could she possibly have been hiding that even a waisted person won't say? My curiousity is piqued and I go into the kitchen quickly looking through the drawers and into the bathroom. I check behind the toilet and the door.

She would be here any minute and I couldn't just ask her. She would shrug it off and wouldn't tell me. What if it's nothing? But I can't take that risk. I jump up going up the stairs two at a time and checking in cams room. I search every nook and cranny and then go to her studio searching the place upside down.

When lastly I make it to her room and bathroom I check the bathroom, behind the toilet something small sticks out. I pick it up only for it to be a pregnancy stick...a used one...

My heart stops and I begin feeling weak. Something I never felt before. I go to her drawer and look through it only to find a sonogram. Everything begins spinning.

How could she keep this from me? How long has she been pregnant? My anger flares up.

These lies start small...but nothing could sway my thoughts now. It's confrontation time.